Ariana Grande: vaxxed and masked

2 minutes ago, BuddySpears said:

People should definitely be aware and vigilant about the financial motives behind the vaccine's commercialization (for instance, I'm side-eyeing Pfizer's push for a booster), but the vaccine works to an extent and it's highly unlikely that it will result in any significant health problems in the grand scheme of things despite having been rushed. It's more likely that contracting COVID will have unforeseen longterm effects. Ariana is not some player involved in a Big Pharma conspiracy—she's simply doing what she thinks is moral with her platform. 

No. She's following the trend. A lot of these celebrities get payed to follow the trend. She's pro vax so more than likely someone reached out to her (and other celebrities of the like) to push the vax. It's marketing and trendy and the government wants the people to take the poison. When you have to over market and involve celebrities/commercials etc to a vaccine of a virus that as a 98% survival rate, there's something wrong with the whole thing. Fauci said back in January 2019 that Trump would have a surprise outbreak. If that isn't a red flag that this whole thing was planned, you legitimately want to stay asleep. History is repeating itself and a lot of you don't care. The same thing happened in 1918 and a hundred years before that. It's a pattern. The rabbit hole goes deep.

• Love 5
  • Haha 4
17 minutes ago, ConflictedObserver said:

No. She's following the trend. A lot of these celebrities get payed to follow the trend. She's pro vax so more than likely someone reached out to her (and other celebrities of the like) to push the vax. It's marketing and trendy and the government wants the people to take the poison. When you have to over market and involve celebrities/commercials etc to a vaccine of a virus that as a 98% survival rate, there's something wrong with the whole thing. Fauci said back in January 2019 that Trump would have a surprise outbreak. If that isn't a red flag that this whole thing was planned, you legitimately want to stay asleep. History is repeating itself and a lot of you don't care. The same thing happened in 1918 and a hundred years before that. It's a pattern. The rabbit hole goes deep.

How's that tin foil hat?:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, ConflictedObserver said:

The government definitely has corrupt connections with Big Pharma interests, but what are you trying to imply when you say "the poison"? 

98% survival rate. 2% death rate is 6.4 million Americans. 

Are you implying there's a group of people globally coordinating to make a pandemic an every 100 year occurrence? LOL, ok then.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cillaward said:

The irony is that a lot of people who don't want the vaccine because they 'don't know what's in it' are the same people that smoke cigarettes, eat heavily processed foods and put god knows what into their body on a weekend.

It's not only about the Vaccine. Many people don't trust the government of their own country and imho they should ask themselfs: Why?  

I think there is a lot to improve, so many people on the streets worldwide don't lie. It is the way they talk to people, adults! 

It doesn't sit right with me and i said it from the very beginning. 

And i am vaccinated and i don't want to downplay the risks and all about Covid.

But something is so wrong about all of this.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I also hate when people (mainly anti-vaxxers) say: ‘BuT yOu CaN sTiLl GeT cOvId AnD pAsS iT oN eVeN iF yOu’Ve HaD tHe VaCcInE’.... well no s#!t, the vaccine is supposed to lesson our chances of getting Covid, and if we do get it, lesson the chances of it progressing to something a lot worse and people needing to be hospitalised.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 5

I don't know how well it's going to work if she's posting a picture of her masked after already being vaccinated, but hopefully it inspires one person.

Apparently, people you're close with and leaders you look up to are most influential in getting people to get vaccinated, so I'm sure there's people out there who look up her enough to do it.

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2021 at 3:53 AM, car said:

Wow so many anti vaxxers in this forum. I thought young folks would be more understanding of science. Anyways,  because of the unvaccinated folks, we are in this delta situation. I thank you all for future strains that are going to keep us in this hell forever. 

That makes no logical sense. 

How are the unvaccinated creating a delta variant? When logic will show you that viruses evolve due to the vaccine not being 100% effective. Viruses mutate when something is not fully effective and it learns to circumvent the vaccine. This is why they tell you to finish your anti-biotics even if your not sick anymore, because the virus will learn to mutate and go around the effects of the anti-biotics. Same logic.

Isn't it odd that last year with no vaccines there was virtually 0 cases in the summer around the world. So if you just think about it, it's clearly not the "unvaccinated" that is making this continue. Isreal is almost 100% vaccinated and they have the highest rates of hospitalization. 

COVID will be here forever. Why don't people understand this. Let your immune system deal with this virus like any other.

IF you are elderly, obese, immunocompromised or have other underlying conditions, PLEASE get the vaccine! Just like the flu shot, it should be optional and you should make your own decisions. For some reason people think this is an anti-vax stance, it's not.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

That makes no logical sense. 

How are the unvaccinated creating a delta variant? When logic will show you that viruses evolve due to the vaccine not being 100% effective. Viruses mutate when something is not fully effective and it learns to circumvent the vaccine. This is why they tell you to finish your anti-biotics even if your not sick anymore, because the virus will learn to mutate and go around the effects of the anti-biotics. Same logic.

Isn't it odd that last year with no vaccines there was virtually 0 cases in the summer around the world. So if you just think about it, it's clearly not the "unvaccinated" that is making this continue. Isreal is almost 100% vaccinated and they have the highest rates of hospitalization. 

COVID will be here forever. Why don't people understand this. Let your immune system deal with this virus like any other.

IF you are elderly, obese, immunocompromised or have other underlying conditions, PLEASE get the vaccine! Just like the flu shot, it should be optional and you should make your own decisions. For some reason people think this is an anti-vax stance, it's not.

So, a few things. Mutations occur when the virus transmits from one person to another. When there are enough mutations, then new variants can emerge.

Antibiotics don’t work on viruses. They work on bacteria. Not finishing your antibiotic can strengthen the bacteria strain. This is troubling because it can undermine our defense against bacteria.

Vaccines, on the other hand, reduce the likelihood of transmission. It is through transmission that mutations develop that can lead to “next generation” strains that have the potential to evade vaccines. By evade vaccines, we mean the vaccines weren’t developed to combat the new variant. That is how vaccine efficacy diminishes against a virus.

The way we avoid new mutant variants that are more transmissible or dangerous is to slowdown transmission. How do we do that? Vaccines! Why? Vaccines, though not perfect, drastically slow transmission! This is why you don’t worry about polio. So, get it right before you spout dangerous misinformation.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

So, a few things. Mutations occur when the virus transmits from one person to another. When there are enough mutations, then new variants can emerge.

Antibiotics don’t work on viruses. They work on bacteria. Not finishing your antibiotic can strengthen the bacteria strain. This is troubling because it can undermine our defense against bacteria.

Vaccines, on the other hand, reduce the likelihood of transmission. It is through transmission that mutations develop that can lead to “next generation” strains that have the potential to evade vaccines. By evade vaccines, we mean the vaccines weren’t developed to combat the new variant. That is how vaccine efficacy diminishes against a virus.

The way we avoid new mutant variants that are more transmissible or dangerous is to slowdown transmission. How do we do that? Vaccines! Why? Vaccines, though not perfect, drastically slow transmission! This is why you don’t worry about polio. So, get it right before you spout dangerous misinformation.

What I said was entirely correct. Mutations in a virus do occur when the vaccine is not 100% effective.
And you are also correct in that mutations *also* occur with transmission. There isn't one reason.

Once again, this is why Isreal has the highest hospitalization rates even though they are all vaccinated.

But where you are incorrect is that we now know for a fact that this vaccine does not slow the transmission of this specific virus. There are even studies coming out that state the viral load is much greater in people with the vaccine. Also the vaccine's effectiveness wanes after about 6 months and after that you are considered "unvaccinated" once again (or at least in Canada you are). So your point is moot.

And I am not trying to argue facts with people over the internet, I am not against vaccines. I just want people to make their own choices.
Get vaccinated if you feel compromised or just for peace of mind. But do not go around telling everyone they have to because the reasons people are using is straight up nonsense.

Eat well, workout, take vitamins, live your life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block