Ariana Grande: vaxxed and masked

19 hours ago, A.a.A said:

This is not an opinion on the vaccine. But this restrictions and over-control of the situations around the world is very, very scary.

Once governments take on this power, they ever rarely give it back. Once they start telling you to stay inside and we do it, it's the beginning of the end. No government in history has ever been 100% for the people. Never. This will lead to more restrictions, more government over-reach and less things you as an individual can freely do.

OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Association) has now officially blocked all vaccine mandates for large companies in the US.

And the Canadian Government is also being sued by the Justice Department over the mandates, since goes against the US Constitution (I believe, not American) and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (I know this one). So people are slowly fighting back.

Once again, this is not a stance on the vaccine itself, just a stance on the over-reaching restrictions to the people.

Until theres no vaccine mandate we will get surges of covid until forever with numbers that grant lockdowns and face mask mandates.

3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

While I understand your point. I do have a M.S in Clinical Psychology. I do understand what "vaccines" are and I do understand how to interpret data.

And there is more than sufficient data to be hesitant about this medical treatment. And the poster you were responding to had some valid points that are factually true. If you'd like we can pour through the data together. I am more than happy to share information and data to curious minds.

There is a reason why the most vaccine hesitant people are those with PhD's. Of course you can find data on both sides of the argument, but you have to go through it yourself and make the best decision that's right for you! 

Moreover what I don't understand is this strange tactic of fear mongering and the choosing of sides. There shouldn't be any sides, just you do you.

You aren't a medical doctor or a scientist so please stay in your lane. 

17 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

You aren't a medical doctor or a scientist so please stay in your lane. 

Did you not understand what I said in terms of my credentials? Or do you not know what a Masters of Science is? Or what clinical Psych is?

I have quite literally studied human biology, vaccines, the human psyche and much more for over 8 years. If that's not enough to "stay in my lane" than nothing is. I have the same amount of schooling years as a doctor. I am not saying I am a doctor, but I have the same exact background education that they learn in medical school. To become an actual doctor you must than go on to study medicine and specific areas of the body, while my education is very general. 

I am more than qualified to read scientific studies - which I assume is more qualification than most here. And I am more than qualified to discuss these topics with real quantified data and resources.

Please, if you would like some information/data/studies I am more than happy to provide them. What I am saying throughout this thread is fully backed up by actual research and scientific studies. I am not saying it is gospel, but the discussion is worth having.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Until theres no vaccine mandate we will get surges of covid until forever with numbers that grant lockdowns and face mask mandates.

It's strange. We already have increased numbers of breakout cases in most places that have mandates. While Florida, Texas, Nevada and other states are having record low numbers and they have been open for months.

We now know that lockdowns, restrictions and the such do not work and this is becoming something that will spike every winter - as most viruses do - and we have to learn to live with it like Sweden, Switzerland and other European countries.

And this new wave that's happening in other parts of Europe is no different than the "spikes" last winter. They are making it seem worse than it is for a variety of reasons that I won't get into now as it's not appropriate for this topic.

We have more people in the ICU in places that had high vaccination rates than in places without. Look at data coming from Isreal, Africa, India and more. This is an odd virus and our reactions as a society is even more confusing. 

"One general law, leading to the advancement of all organic beings, is multiply.
Therein, let the strongest live, and the weakest die.
Eventually, a species can become complacent.
At that point, a de-evolution can occur.
A spiral downwards, signaling an end for that lifeform."

We've officially reached this stage. The fact that we are now building a wall of alternative facts between us and reality, allowing ourselves to be spoonfed ludicrous narratives which align with our delusions - handpicking those we like - on a scale this massive, is just comically tragic. It always used to be a few nitwits shouting from the rooftops and never reaching an audience in a crowd of reason, but this time it truly feels the real virus spreading is sheer idiocy.

Direct scorn at science, blur and twist the facts, bury the truth.

How low we've fallen. Humanity deserves everything it's going to get. 

20 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

It's strange. We already have increased numbers of breakout cases in most places that have mandates. While Florida, Texas, Nevada and other states are having record low numbers and they have been open for months.

We now know that lockdowns, restrictions and the such do not work and this is becoming something that will spike every winter - as most viruses do - and we have to learn to live with it like Sweden, Switzerland and other European countries.

And this new wave that's happening in other parts of Europe is no different than the "spikes" last winter. They are making it seem worse than it is for a variety of reasons that I won't get into now as it's not appropriate for this topic.

We have more people in the ICU in places that had high vaccination rates than in places without. Look at data coming from Isreal, Africa, India and more. This is an odd virus and our reactions as a society is even more confusing. 

I know it's unimaginable for you but without the mandates the numbers would be even higher.

To say these mandates do not work is wrong, they work but always with 2-3 weeks up to a month time before they are shown in the numbers of cases. Also they work less if they are mandated too late as there are too many people already spreading the virus without maybe knowing it as they have no signs of an infection. Plus there are too many people not acting according to the mandates.

Again if there would have been no mandates at all the numbers would be even higher by a lot.

It's the same as to say the vaccine does not work just because it does not prevent all cases of COVID. Statistically it prevents up to 80 percentage of serious cases within the first 4 months of the shot. So with higher infections due to new covid strings, 1. The chance of getting infected rises by a multiplicator of 3-5, 2. The chance of therefore more cases being fatal ones rises even with the vaccine.

I already said it's all statistics and maths. It's like in a lottery you don't have a chance of 1 to 1000000 to win, you have a chance of 1 to 1000 or even better as there are more winning tickets (here a winner is having contact with a covid positive person).

My 52 year old aunt refused to get vaccinated but lived a healthy lifestyle. 5 days ago she learned she had Covid and felt really sick but well enough to not go to the hospital. Last night when my cousin got to her house, she was found dead on her bed. I know 52 is no spring chick but still not old. My grandma, her mom, is still kicking at 87 years old. I can't help but think if she was vaccinated maybe she would've had a fighting chance. 

To each their own though. 

• Like 1
On 8/1/2021 at 2:53 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I understand her, but the vaccines were created so fast and aren't FDA approved (Food and **** administration) so for a lot of people, there's very little research on the vaccines, plus for a lot of people we have immune systems and vaccines tend to compromise them same with antibiotics and others meds that fight it, but unfortunately our immune system would think we need meds to fight stuff instead letting our immune system do its thing. 

That’s definitely not how it works. 

On 11/26/2021 at 3:51 PM, pieceofphil said:

I know it's unimaginable for you but without the mandates the numbers would be even higher.

To say these mandates do not work is wrong, they work but always with 2-3 weeks up to a month time before they are shown in the numbers of cases. Also they work less if they are mandated too late as there are too many people already spreading the virus without maybe knowing it as they have no signs of an infection. Plus there are too many people not acting according to the mandates.

Again if there would have been no mandates at all the numbers would be even higher by a lot.

It's the same as to say the vaccine does not work just because it does not prevent all cases of COVID. Statistically it prevents up to 80 percentage of serious cases within the first 4 months of the shot. So with higher infections due to new covid strings, 1. The chance of getting infected rises by a multiplicator of 3-5, 2. The chance of therefore more cases being fatal ones rises even with the vaccine.

I already said it's all statistics and maths. It's like in a lottery you don't have a chance of 1 to 1000000 to win, you have a chance of 1 to 1000 or even better as there are more winning tickets (here a winner is having contact with a covid positive person).

The mandates do not work and we know this now, all they are doing is crushing small businesses. The cases are still "rising" and countries/states that are fully open have overall lower cases for people under 65. Also, have to been outside lately - the bars, clubs, restaurants are full. The mandates are unconstitutional and illegal - it violates the Nuremberg Code, Canada's Charter and many other laws put in place to prevent this.

OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Association) has now officially blocked all vaccine mandates for large companies in the US.
Federal Courts have also the mandate for health care workers in 10 states and counting in the US.

The vaccine does not provide much protection (after 6 months virtually none), they do not stop the spread - and we have data that shows your chance of getting COVID fully vaccinated has a 13-fold increase vs. someone that has had covid and recovered. You also have a greater chance of being re-infected while having taken the vaccine, while it's looking like (too early to tell) that's not the case with non-vaccinated people.

At the moment - Men 30 and under have a statistically greater chance of having adverse side effects than succumbing to the virus itself. Side effects that last for life like - Myocarditis along with other issues and even death. Why are we mandating something that is somewhat effective for most but not for all? And we now have a lot of data on other treatments and other medications. Like the one that shall not be named - has virtually eradicated covid in many areas in India, a place that was almost fully infected last year.

Data coming out of Isreal, Canada and other almost fully vaxxed countries show that now most people in the hospital with covid are fully vaccinated. We now know natural immunity is 100% better for protection against the virus. The vaccine is also why these new "variants" are coming about. Because this is a leaky vaccine, the virus is mutating in order to circumvent it. This is established science and known fact. 

These are not opinions, everything stated above is based in fact and scientific studies. And again, this is not an anti-vax post, this is just information - whether positive or negative - that everyone should know. The vaccine has probably also helped a lot of people as well. Get your vaccine if you want/need to, I am not telling anyone not to get it, I am against the mandates & restrictions.

2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

The vaccine does not provide much protection (after 6 months virtually none), they do not stop the spread - and we have data that shows your chance of getting COVID fully vaccinated has a 13-fold increase vs. someone that has had covid and recovered. You also have a greater chance of being re-infected while having taken the vaccine, while it's looking like (too early to tell) that's not the case with non-vaccinated people.

Wrong, the vaccine can prevent a life threatening COVID case with about 40% percentage after 6 months. Up to 3 months it helps prevent up to 70% of serious cases. As unvaccinated person every infection can become life threatening.

At the moment - Men 30 and under have a statistically greater chance of having adverse side effects than succumbing to the virus itself. Side effects that last for life like - Myocarditis along with other issues and even death. Why are we mandating something that is somewhat effective for most but not for all? And we now have a lot of data on other treatments and other medications. Like the one that shall not be named - has virtually eradicated covid in many areas in India, a place that was almost fully infected last year.

How come side effects of 1:100000 are more threating than getting infected by an easily transmittable virus raging in the world? There have been very few reported deaths by the injection, compared to how many people got vaxed it is insigificantly low (even if it surely is a loss for family).

Data coming out of Isreal, Canada and other almost fully vaxed countries show that now most people in the hospital with covid are fully vaccinated. We now know natural immunity is 100% better for protection against the virus. The vaccine is also why these new "variants" are coming about. Because this is a leaky vaccine, the virus is mutating in order to circumvent it. This is established science and known fact. 

Again wrong, new variants come from countries with less to no vaccination efforts. Thats why omicron (new covid string) comes from south africa a country with a significantly low vaccination rate. And viruses do not mutate to circumvent a vaccine. Viruses mutate to spread more easily and the more people get infected the more possibilities for the virus to mutate. Again simple statistics. Why do vaccines not work as good with new strings? Because the formula of the virus changes, the spike protein used in vaccines can trigger an immune reaction that is not accustomed to these changes, hence becomes less/ineffective.

These are not opinions, everything stated above is based in fact and scientific studies. And again, this is not an anti-vax post, this is just information - whether positive or negative - that everyone should know. The vaccine has probably also helped a lot of people as well. Get your vaccine if you want/need to, I am not telling anyone not to get it, I am against the mandates & restrictions.

We need the mandates as much as I am against them, because there are too less people who are vaxed. So get vaxed if you want a slight chance of getting some normality back in your life. And get your facts checked almost everything in your response are baseless scientificly unproven facts that make me scratch my head.

• Like 1
On 11/29/2021 at 6:37 PM, pieceofphil said:

I am truly grateful for the appropriate and calm back and forth of this discussion. There is no name calling and negativity and I want to thank you for that. 

In terms of my response: Everything that I stated above has data and science behind it. Remember the whole point of science is to prove if an idea is right or wrong. So science can be wrong. There is also something called objective truth and actual truth. We are now in a world of objective truth where no one is actually looking at what's true and correct, but instead the truth is entirely up to the persons beliefs. This is what scares me about the world today. And right now you are leaning towards objective truth; as what you are saying isn't entirely based in reality or even fact. I have a Masters of Science degree in Clinical Psychology and I 100% know how to read scientific papers and data.

This "vaccine" does not provide increased protection to COVID. It does not prevent transmission. We have data that actually shows it increases transmission of the virus. It helps some people with symptoms, but mostly it really isn't doing anything except letting you into restaurants. There are more cases of COVID now than ever before, and majority of people in the ICU are in fact vaccinated.

https://wearechange.org/u-s-covid-19-deaths-in-2021-have-surpassed-2020s-total-despite-vaccines-treatments/

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/vaccinated-english-adults-under-60

More people are actually dying vaccinated than not.

This link provides actual governmental data from the UK. You can go through the findings yourself. 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

A city in Brazil is also 100% vaccinated and right now their cases are exploding more than anywhere else in the world. Because the vaccine doesn't protect you from COVID it helps with symptoms in some people. 

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/in-gibraltar-100-of-adults-are-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19-and-yet-new-cases-are-exploding/

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/christmas-cancelled-gibraltar-vaccinations-b966816.html

In Ontario right now with some of the hardest restrictions and lockdowns in the world is also experiencing an increase in COVID and strange cardiac symptoms after being double vaccinated.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ontario-er-doctor-resigns-over-mandatory-vaccines-and-falsehoods/

80 percent of the patients she saw in the ER during the past month who had inexplicable symptoms were “double vaxxed.

Also in Canada you are now considered unvaccinated after 6 months of your last shot. Which means that the "unvaccinated" people that are taking up the ICU's are most likely fully vaccinated individuals 4-6 months after their last shot. But no one is tracking that information so we can only speculate at this point.

Data is also coming out of many countries that you contract COVID faster when vaccinated vs. not.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/alarming-double-vaxxed-contracted-covid-at-higher-rates-than-unvaccinated-uk-data-shows/

You also have to remember this is not a regular vaccine. This is a gene-altering therapy system. This does not even follow the definition of what a vaccine is (up until recently, since the CDC changed the definition, suspiciously).

There is a reason why PhD's and people of colour are the most vaccine hesitant, because they have critical thinking skills. Please listen to this PhD's suspicions and worries about the vaccine.

And again, basic biology and virology teaches you that the variants are in fact coming from vaccinated individuals, as that is always how vaccines and science has worked. I'm quite confused about this sudden change in virology and this narrative that you are regurgitating. 

This is always how vaccines have worked. Always. I learned this throughout my education and literally have a degree in this subject.

And if you look at the VAERS reports, the rate of side effects is much higher with this vaccine than any other in history. But there is also issues with it as it is a self-reporting system and most people are not reporting. 

So I do understand that you are most likely receiving your data and information from the mainstream news on TV (like most). But you have to realize that the news is now entertainment, there is no neutral reporting and we've been aware of this for nearly a decade. I am not saying don't believe them, but take it with a grain of salt.

Again, so I do not get banned. This is not misinformation, this is not an anti-vaccine post. I want people to be aware of the data coming from both sides of science. And again science is meant to be proved wrong. that's literally the point of it. So yes, my claims are backed by governmental data and actual scientific reporting.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block