Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

28 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Hi, can anyone explain me why appointing Rubin will help her? I am not a lawyer, if nobody knows then I will ask tomorrow from my lawyer friend. 

After removing Jamie, doesn't she want this to end? Help to make me understand. 

Because they need to remove Jamie before doing anything to terminate the conservatorship. If they petiion to terminate it right now, with him acting as her conservator, he will oppose and fight hard to avoid it. But if he's removed and she has someone she can trust, they can all work together to end it and he will testify that Britney's more than capable of handling her estate.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

YES THIS IS AMAZING!! She's not backing down! And she's coming for blood with the restraining orders!  :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: But december 13? The system is sooo ******* slow. I know it's gonna take time but I still hate it. The good thing: more time for them to investigate the corruption and the abuse. So Team Con should be scared :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

As I previously said, they are being 100% smart by asking court to remove Jamie as conservator before filing the petition to terminate the conservatorship. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I hope the restraining orders happens now while waiting for further action.

Ready To Go Shield GIF by Foo Fighters

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

There was another petition filed that will probably detail what his role will entail ^^ This account has all the docs/transcripts from the previous hearing btw!

HE ALSO SPECIALIZES IN FORENSIC ACCOUNTING!

Britney and Rosengart out for blood!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not trying to be a butthead. I just don't really understand why they can't do all of this outside of any conservatorship. File to dissolve it then get a TRO against Jamie. Have someone look into the accounting outside of the con. I do feel like Rosengart has Britney's best interests in mind, but why not just file to terminate? I only say this cause Britney herself said she wants to. Would love to hear some perspectives so I can wrap my mind around it 

For sure, a lot of things could be done outside of the cship.  But with Jamie still the conservator he would likely do whatever he can to interfere and delay every step to termination. Getting rid of him might be a lot easier though, which in turn would facilitate an easier termination process.

• Like 8
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Because they need to remove Jamie before doing anything to terminate the conservatorship. If they petiion to terminate it right now, with him acting as her conservator, he will oppose and fight hard to avoid it. But if he's removed and she has someone she can trust, they can all work together to end it and he will testify that Britney's more than capable of handling her estate.

Couldn't he file an appeal if they tried to get him replaced anyway? He's always going to try and cling on for dear life no matter what. But if there is no conservatorship, there's nothing to cling onto???  IDK I'm prob just not informed enough on this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not trying to be a butthead. I just don't really understand why they can't do all of this outside of any conservatorship. File to dissolve it then get a TRO against Jamie. Have someone look into the accounting outside of the con. I do feel like Rosengart has Britney's best interests in mind, but why not just file to terminate? I only say this cause Britney herself said she wants to. Would love to hear some perspectives so I can wrap my mind around it 

Yes I agree. 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Britney not only wants to eventually dissolve the conservatorship, but charge people for wrongdoing and abuse. Surrounding herself with a team of legal experts who are on her side first is the best way forward.

As long as they really deliver this time. Both Ingham and Bessemer and Trust promised to do the same thing. But I have more faith now.

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Couldn't he file an appeal if they tried to get him replaced anyway? He's always going to try and cling on for dear life no matter what. But if there is no conservatorship, there's nothing to cling onto???  IDK I'm prob just not informed enough on this. 

Well he's a really good lawyer maybe with everything he is able to look at this is the best option in his opinion. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Filing a petition to terminate will basically trigger a full on trial if anyone contests it. And I think Jamie definitely would contest it the second it’s filed.

Jamie and his lawyers could drag that trial out for YEARS, especially if he has Britney’s money to spend.

I personally think it’s a smart legal strategy to get Jamie and anyone else removed before filing a petition to terminate.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Based on the NYT article it's incredibly unlikely that a judge will allow a cship to end without an evaluation. With Jaime as a conservator I think that's even less likely to happen as he would likely petition for her to be evaluated and try to pick his own evaluator.

Getting rid of him first is the logical first step and would make the odds for the cship to end a lot easier, especially if the conservator is someone actually worried about her well-being and not after her money. 

It just sucks that the hearing is so far away. Hope he petitions asking for urgency.

• Love 2