Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Also it's better to remove Jamie before terminating as we all know if he's involved when she files he'll be fighting and make this drag on even longer.

It is VERY smart to remove him first so it makes it harder for him to contest the conservatorship ending.

Also, I wonder what these restraining orders are? If there's one over her family for example, would that mean they can't have a say in an evaluation? 

6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Hi, can anyone explain me why appointing Rubin will help her? I am not a lawyer, if nobody knows then I will ask tomorrow from my lawyer friend. 

After removing Jamie, doesn't she want this to end? Help to make me understand. 

I’m guessing it will be easier to move forward with people who want to advocate and do what’s right, not cockblocking and delaying everything every step of the way like Jamie. But that’s just a guess.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Also it's better to remove Jamie before terminating as we all know if he's involved when she files he'll be fighting and make this drag on even longer.

It is VERY smart to remove him first so it makes it harder for him to contest the conservatorship ending.

Yeah, it's easier to justify Jamie's incompetence when compared against a professional, than to justify there's no need for the conservatorship (sadly) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I’m guessing it will be easier to move forward with people who want to advocate and do what’s right, not cockblocking and delaying everything every step of the way like Jamie. But that’s just a guess.  

Oh I see, but after Jamie's removal what is the point of hiring someone else? I do not understand this point. 

• Haha 1