Britney: "I got henna tattoos again and put this video together in 2 hours …" (old video)

22 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Yeah, everything is exactly same compared to 2020 photo of her henna tattoo. Even the “haunted” look in her eyes that she doesn’t have in her tennis shoe dancing video.

I wonder if what is happening now is that they have “pre-made” and “pre-scheduled” videos/posts from Cassie and then Britney’s own “rebel” posts that are not scheduled happening at the same time. 🤔

Let's see if this gets deleted. Maybe it could be a scheduled post? IDK. 

2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Can't wait for my tiny handed queen to ***** slap everyone once she's free :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Hide contents

I'll refrain from saying what a good deal of us are actually thinking.

This time :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Tiiiinyyyyy handdssss...yesss that’s youuuuu :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

• Haha 6
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tiiiinyyyy haaaaands, yes, that's youuuu 

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Tiiiinyyyyy handdssss...yesss that’s youuuuu :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Not me posting the exact same thing :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

The way we set that up and took it where it needed to go  :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, ElenaB said:

this is honestly so confusing it’s giving me headaches :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

tbh there are many possible explanations, from not being her, to being her and just be lying, I mean, she IS allowed to lie too. If she gained back control of her IG, how would she know it has already been posted a picture from that day, if the original post is gone? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But I guess we'll never know until someone is able to ask her directly. 

• Like 4