Britney: "I got henna tattoos again and put this video together in 2 hours …" (old video)

Just now, glovedgeek said:

Now having Rose as her attorney, there is zero chance they can post stuff on behalf of her. It means they will go directly to jail. Not that difficult to understand. 

And nobody forced her to take of her bra or dance or whatever. Omg. Aren't you people tired of these illogical comments... Smh.

Rosengart has no power over Britney's Instagram. It belongs to Britney's brands, which is owned by her father. 

Rosengart can't do anything about it, because as the owner of her brand, Jamie (and his team)  have the legal right to talk on Britney's behalf. 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, brtineypears said:

and if team con was behind her instagram, wouldn't they be shtoopid af, cause sooner or later they will get exposed? 

Not really. They are not in the mindset that they will lose. Vivianne and James are going to hang on until they are literally cut off from Britney. This is what abusers do when their victims try to leave, they don’t roll over and say “sure, go ahead, it would be stupid to not give up now”. They have covered up a **** load of things from the media, like the fact that the conservatorship is illegal and the dementia claim was not even proven when the conservatorship was approved. It is right there in the documents and for 13 years this has not been front page of any news outlet. 
They could well have threatened Britney or even abused her to silence this. Drugged her. It is not that hard to make a person you have total control over to shut up about certain things or to give them ***** or threaten to hurt for example people they love.

16 minutes ago, brtineypears said:

the point is that someone can easily expose them sooner or later 

Like someone can easily expose that the whole conservatorship is illegal because the court documents have been available and shared online for years but no journalists give af?! 

2 hours ago, breathe0022 said:

ok so here is whats probably happening:

> her team still has control over her insta (obviously) 

> they repost old content because Britney is refusing to record new material since they know that they cant force her anymore

>Britney has some control over the captions but not 100%

Why would she refuse though? It could be the other way around. They’d rather post their s** trafficker hostage videos and photos from 2015 then have her record a speech in real time full of facts on what they have done to her. 

1 minute ago, Markthepop said:

Like someone can easily expose that the whole conservatorship is illegal because the court documents have been available and shared online for years but no journalists give af?! 

That is a different thing though, it is much more complex. Her lawyer or Britney herself could confirm that she has no control of her instagram. If they did, it would spread like fire. The news and the internet is obsessed with this case now 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, brtineypears said:

That is a different thing though, it is much more complex. Her lawyer or Britney herself could confirm that she has no control of her instagram. If they did, it would spread like fire. The news and the internet is obsessed with this case now 

I know. I wonder what he is doing, I wonder if he is a feminist, I wonder if he is an honest person or just a shark in Hollywood. I wonder if she is drugged again, I wonder how hard he works to make sure she is not abused, drugged, blackmailed etc. 😖

30 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Rosengart has no power over Britney's Instagram. It belongs to Britney's brands, which is owned by her father. 

Rosengart can't do anything about it, because as the owner of her brand, Jamie (and his team)  have the legal right to talk on Britney's behalf. 

Does Jamie really own her Instagram or is it owned by Britney’s estate that Jamie controls?

8 minutes ago, brtineypears said:

It's obvious she has no control. She has a monitored phone, probably no access to internet. Listen to what this guy says at the end 

3 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Does Jamie really own her Instagram or is it owned by Britney’s estate that Jamie controls?

Britney's Instagram belongs to Britney's Brands Inc, which is owned by her father 

Crowdsurf works for him and not for Britney. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Britney's Instagram belongs to Britney's Brands Inc, which is owned by her father 

Crowdsurf works for him and not for Britney. 

Does the father really own Britney’s brands or does it belong to Britney’s estate that he controls?

13 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't know if he will still own Britney's Brands once he is removed from the conservatorship. But for the moment, he has total control over it

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_la/34762115D

Britney owns the Britney Brands Inc. He is the CEO/COO but If he resigns or is removed as a conservator, either the new conservator of estate or Britney (if the conservatorship is ended) can fire him from that position and get a new CEO/COO.

This applies to all of her companies and is probably the reason why he refuses to resign — there are too many “corpses to be buried” before he can resign.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Britney owns the Britney Brands Inc. He is the CEO/COO but If he resigns or is removed as a conservator, either the new conservator of estate or Britney (if the conservatorship is ended) can fire him from that position and get a new CEO/COO.

This applies to all of her companies and is probably the reason why he refuses to resign — there are too many “corpses to be buried” before he can resign.

No, Britney doesn't own Britney’s Brands, she doesn't even own her money. She will have the right to reclaim it once she is free though 

5 hours ago, Markthepop said:

Why would she refuse though? It could be the other way around. They’d rather post their s** trafficker hostage videos and photos from 2015 then have her record a speech in real time full of facts on what they have done to her. 

who knows really its all so messed up :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

11 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

but how do you explain her completely dismissing her sister and her entire family?

That's the best way to make us believe it's her. 

But if it was really Britney, she would expose all the abuse they did to her, not just start random childish feuds with her sister. 

She was very factual and straight to the point in her testimony, not immature and insulting like on instagram. 

They're trying to discredit her 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

That's the best way to make us believe it's her. 

But if it was really Britney, she would expose all the abuse they did to her, not just start random childish feuds with her sister. 

She was very factual and straight to the point in her testimony, not immature and insulting like on instagram. 

They're trying to discredit her 

THIS was exactly my initial thought. 

Some of this smells like discrediting and that the posts are going to start getting "crazy"

BUT after Maxi confirmed she's sending in the posts etc I am conflicted.

Either way, nothing in her insta could convince me she needs a Cship and if it really isn't her, it could come up in court.