Britney: "I got henna tattoos again and put this video together in 2 hours …" (old video)

4 hours ago, Isla said:

It’s always like that on articles about her Insta posts yet on articles about Free Britney/her testimony they are more positive and people defend Britney. People can’t make their minds up ffs.

No, it is because the Conservatorship needs her Instagram to control the public narrative. Britney herself won’t make anyone support them. 

• Like 2

ok so here is whats probably happening:

> her team still has control over her insta (obviously) 

> they repost old content because Britney is refusing to record new material since they know that they cant force her anymore

>Britney has some control over the captions but not 100%

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, The Finn said:

Yeah, everything is exactly same compared to 2020 photo of her henna tattoo. Even the “haunted” look in her eyes that she doesn’t have in her tennis shoe dancing video.

I wonder if what is happening now is that they have “pre-made” and “pre-scheduled” videos/posts from Cassie and then Britney’s own “rebel” posts that are not scheduled happening at the same time. 🤔

sure :D

First let me say, I can’t wait until Britney is free. She deserves it, and I don’t believe she should have ever been conserved. Second, I think Britney posted this and other posts on IG. I suspect Team Con recently gave her the reigns to her IG to make a point with the type of contest she posts. I hope everyone’s passion for Britney to be free of a conservatorship maintains, even if it turns out she is a bit different than the old Britney. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

All those videos and photos look old.

And that's logical if she refuses to work for them now. As she said in her testimony, she is 'over it' and 'doesn't owe them anything' 

try to persuade these ppl.. we were locked with this opinion in a separate thread to shut us up 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

ok so here is whats probably happening:

> her team still has control over her insta (obviously) 

> they repost old content because Britney is refusing to record new material since they know that they cant force her anymore

.. sure :D

8 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Look at the comments on these articles about her instagram. Everyone is saying she lost her mind....

Team's con strategy is working 

It really shouldn't matter what people think. I believe there will always be some uneducated people who will call her crazy and think that she need to be in a cship. They don't understand that she is a victim of severe abuse and that she is traumatized, the mentall illness is a consequence of what THEY did to her! It was the same thing back in 2007. It shouldn't be shameful to have mental problems and it should not be a reason to be in a cship.  They should instead shame the abusers. Britney needs compassion, love and honestly just peace for once in her life. She will heal but she needs to get out from a toxic environment 

We don't know who is posting on instagram, but we have to consider the possibility that she is the one who does that

• Like 1
1 minute ago, brtineypears said:

and if team con was behind her instagram, wouldn't they be shtoopid af, cause sooner or later they will get exposed? 

They are not scared, because what they do is perfectly legal sadly. 

They own Britney Brands, and they own her Instagram. It is their job to represent her, and since she is under a conservatorship, they have the right to talk on her behalf as long as they stay vague and don’t claim to be Britney. 

Example, if they say "I am Britney, this is me posting !" then this is considered identity theft 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Markthepop said:

No, it is because the Conservatorship needs her Instagram to control the public narrative. Britney herself won’t make anyone support them. 

I guess you have a good point, but I want to believe the majority of people are on her side after the testimony.

12 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

The prudes in between the comments... Smh...

It's her body and she can do whatever the F she wants to do with it. Back of. She isn't responsible for what you, her family or anybody else feels about her and her choices. F off. 

We still have no proof that she agreed to these posts. 

1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

They are not scared, because what they do is perfectly legal sadly. 

They own Britney Brands, and they own her Instagram. It is their job to represent her, and since she is under a conservatorship, they have the right to talk on her behalf as long as they stay vague and don’t claim to be Britney. 

Example, if they say "I am Britney, this is me posting !" then this is considered identity theft 

Yeah. But if this is the case, Britney or her lawyer can just tell everyone the truth. Team con will get exposed sooner or later and even get more hate 

3 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

We still have no proof that she agreed to these posts. 

Now having Rose as her attorney, there is zero chance they can post stuff on behalf of her. It means they will go directly to jail. Not that difficult to understand. 

And nobody forced her to take of her bra or dance or whatever. Omg. Aren't you people tired of these illogical comments... Smh.

Just now, brtineypears said:

Yeah. But if this is the case, Britney or her lawyer can just tell everyone the truth. Team con will get exposed sooner or later and even get more hate 

Her lawyer sure can, but he isn't even officially appointed yet. I don't know what is going on with him.