Britney: "I got henna tattoos again and put this video together in 2 hours …" (old video)

39 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Look at the comments on these articles about her instagram. Everyone is saying she lost her mind....

Team's con strategy is working 

It’s always like that on articles about her Insta posts yet on articles about Free Britney/her testimony they are more positive and people defend Britney. People can’t make their minds up ffs.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Look at the comments on these articles about her instagram. Everyone is saying she lost her mind....

Team's con strategy is working 

It’s daily mail, what do you expect :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney refuses to work for them but she’ll happily go get henna on her body and dance in a bikini for team - sure.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It’s daily mail, what do you expect :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney refuses to work for them but she’ll happily go get henna on her body and dance in a bikini for team - sure.

All those videos and photos look old.

And that's logical if she refuses to work for them now. As she said in her testimony, she is 'over it' and 'doesn't owe them anything' 

• Like 1

Okay, I listened to those that argue it is Britney posting on Instagram but this is ridiculously obvious now that yes, in the midst of risking to lose their conservatorship over Britney, her propaganda channel is used for propaganda. Where is her attorney? He should either have adviced against this or speak out and say that this is not Britney posting! And I am not saying that because I “judge” the posts or because the GP will, I think about the court and the media.

• Like 4