TMZ paparazzi asks Zoey 101 costar about Jamie, Britney, and reboot

What a funny coincidence that TMZ (who are hightly suspected to work with team con) were lucky enough to find randomly in the street, the second fans of Jumbo Dumbo in the universe oh and guess what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had nothing else than good things to say about her... SO WONDERFUL, SO MAGIC, FREE THE UNICORNS AND THE RAINBOWS!!!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I was about to say, she probably paid him but she looks like a big stingy, so she probably called him and said something like: "Oh my God, it's me Jamie, I miss you so much! What? Nooooo please don't hurt my feelings, I didn't ghost you since the last day on the set of Zoey 101 in 2008 you're s** exy dumby!!! Noooooo I thought about you all freakin' day and it's made me so nervous that I have even less lips than when I left you, it's melt so bad when I'm not next to you! Anyway... We are friends right? You know you can ask me anything! I need a favor... A guy from TMZ want to interview you, because you are the dumbest the most talented from the cast so just answer to his questions and you say nice thing about me ok? Tell that I love my cashcow  dear sister. Don't worry, I will tell the director of Zoey 101 to give you more lines if you are doing this for me, whaaaaaat? The reboot is soooooooo not cancelled! Actually Netflix is gonna do the reboot, shhhh you are asking to much just do it ok! Ok thank you, I knew I could count on you, you're the freaking best, a drink, wednesday? I can't I have corona on wednesday:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:. Ok ok byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye! I can't hear you anymore, did you say drink? Well I'm not sure I heard it right, too bad, bye, see you on the set off course, I will be there!!! May The Peace Of The Lord Be With You:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

What a funny coincidence that TMZ (who are hightly suspected to work with team con) were lucky enough to find randomly in the street, the second fans of Jumbo Dumbo in the universe oh and guess what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had nothing else than good things to say about her... SO WONDERFUL, SO MAGIC, FREE THE UNICORNS AND THE RAINBOWS!!!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I was about to say, she probably paid him but she looks like a big stingy, so she probably called him and said something like: "Oh my God, it's me Jamie, I miss you so much! What nooooo I didn't ghost you since the last day on the set of Zoey 101 in 2008 you're **** dumby!!! Noooooo I thought about you all freakin' day and it's made me so nervous that I have even less lips than when I left you, it's melt so bad when I'm not next to you! Anyway... We are friends right? You know you can ask me anything! I need a favor... A guy from TMZ want to interview you, because you are the dumbest the most talented from the cast so just answer to his questions and you say nice thing about me ok? Tell that I love my cashcow  dear sister. Don't worry, I will tell the director of Zoey 101 to give you more lines if you are doing this for me, whaaaaaat? The reboot is soooooooo not cancelled! Actually Netflix is gonna do the reboot, shhhh you are asking to much just do it ok! Ok thank you, I knew I could count on you, you're the freaking best, a drink, wednesday? I can't I have corona on wednesday:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:. Ok ok byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye! I can't hear you anymore, did you say drink? Well I'm not sure I heard it right, too bad, bye, see you on the set off course, I will be there!!!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Girl chile it isn’t that deep nor that serious. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s kind of disappointing how Juno has gotten away with abusing and neglecting her sister for her entire life, even now that everything is coming to light. She’s not suffering any consequences.

her entire existence is her consequence - do you think she sleeps at night? it's all an act... the fact that she will NEVER be her haunts her at night. any attention she's ever gotten is cause she's britney's sister. don't you think that she will forever question if she got anything on her own merit or if its because of her sister?

her life must be very sad. oh well... :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 1