Discussion: Did Cade Hudson introduce Rosengart to Britney?

I know this isn’t a major revelation, but I just learned that the friend Britney and Paris Hilton had multiple dinners last summer (2020) was Cade Hudson…

…who is friends with Sean Penn, whose lawyer is Mathew “Matt” Rosengart, who has also worked with Madonna, Sean Penn’s ex. 

It looks like at some point Cade was Penn’s agent at CAA, but I couldn’t confirm that.

Cade is one of Paris’s best friends and Britney’s only friend who has been spotted with her in the past couple of years.

Madonna and Sean Penn are still friends.

Sean Penn gave a statement about Rosengart after it came out that he was going to be Britney’s lawyer (“he is  tough as nails street fighter”).

So it was probably thanks to Cade and Sean Penn why both Madonna and Paris knew that “we’re coming to get Britney out of the prison” a couple of days before the news about Rosengart came out.

I imagine some fans are now going to freak out and come up with another conspiracy theory because Cade is/was Jason Trawick’s best friend – that’s how Cade and Britney met.

It doesn’t take a way the fact that Rosengart is highly regarded attorney who has made it clear that he is going to take down the conservatorship and everyone Britney wants to sue. And like all the legal experts I’ve heard, that’s what he’ll also do.

Today (Monday) is the first day he is supposed represent Britney in court as her legal representative about Jodi’s additional security fees. I’m curious to see if he’ll file the petitions to remove Jamie and end the conservatorship today too.

I’m secretly hoping that he has convinced Jamie over the weekend to resign as Britney’s conservator.

Fingers crossed!

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Which theory? Where can I hear/see that interview?

I don’t think they’ve released it yet.  They mentioned it in a season preview. I only listened to 1 and 2 but I think episode 3 came out last week. The podcast is called Toxic (I think). 

there were widely discussed rumors it may have been Cade, but (for once) exhale was able to downplay the news and not talk about it in case he got in trouble. My assumption was that since the apparently had an interview with this guy that is TBS was that it may mean it’s not Cade or they’d have known. Or Maybe he’ll come out. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6555131/Sean-Penn-Robin-Wrights-daughter-Dylan-Penn-shares-steamy-kiss-boyfriend-Hawaii.html

Cade even vacationed in Hawaii with Sean Penn's daughter and son and stayed in Sean Penn's beachfront home. The Penn family attended Cade's Bday party. So I'd say they know one another very well.

and since Jamie strictly check Brit's phone, controlling her life and Brit has to ask permission to do everything,  Britney must had someone's help to be able to get in touch with top lawyer like Rosengart. Cade is a CAA agent and knows lots of peole.  IMO, in all these Free Britney Movement, Cade must have provides help in some way to help Free Britney

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Well then there we go 

2 hours ago, The Finn said:

Was it before or after the first rumors if Rosenberg surfaced?

2 hours ago, Matou said:

You guess she can do that but no one has a proof :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

anyway I don't have good feeling about Cade, but well, it's just my feeling :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I don’t remember exactly when It was, but It was when it changed from 116 followed accounts (infamous sos message) to the current number.

Lots of us wondered who she unfollowed, I got his name. 

However, this does not imply or mean anything, she unfollowed Casey as well. It’s just another info in this bizarre case:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

11 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don't  know.It sounds plausible what you write. But I  think it's strange that Cade is her only friend. Why was he allowed to stay and the others weren't?

Because he was a gay man and I doubt Jamie saw him as a threat tbh