Discussion: Did Cade Hudson introduce Rosengart to Britney?

So I was checking Matthew Rosengart's Facebook and I noticed he has Cade Hudson (one of the few friends Britney has at that moment)in his friends! So I guess he is the person that recommended Matthew to represent her !

Plus there is a gossip that is was Cade to contact Britney Gram girls !

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been wondering if it was Cade.

I'm also thinking Rosengart has been in the works for a while now...But Britney had to play the game with Ingham in order to have her demands be put on the record in a public way.

I am aware of this too. I don’t think Rosengart will jump on this if he was given 2 days notice lol. I would say everything has been planned by Britney from way back. Even the 911 call, June 23rd, and last week testimony. I’m so proud of our girl. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, neverover said:

I am aware of this too. I don’t think Rosengart will jump on this if he was given 2 days notice lol. I would say everything has been planned by Britney from way back. Even the 911 call, June 23rd, and last week testimony. I’m so proud of our girl. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Even the most recent candids of her bodyguard getting out of the car to pay for her Starbucks seems to be carefully thought out.

What better way to communicate to the media what the terms of the conservatorship are than to do it visually? :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Even the most recent candids of her bodyguard getting out of the car to pay for her Starbucks seems to be carefully thought out.

What better way to communicate to the media what the terms of the conservatorship are than to do it visually? :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

She's finally able to use paparazzies for her own good instead of tearing her apart. Britney Spears level 9,999. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

• Like 2