Britney spotted driving with Sam yesterday

3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Some of you guys are truly gullible. Britney’s security is always in the car behind her. Also, whenever she leaves the house, her management notifies the paparazzi.

She lives in a gated community. Paparazzi are camped outside the exit to the gated community waiting to spot her car because Free Britney is the biggest celebrity topic in the world right now. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Bro96 said:

This. Lets not overreact. 

I wouldn’t leave my house completely without a bodyguard at this point because I wouldn’t want Lou Taylor to kill me. 😈 

If she is now truly able to choose her own bodyguards, it’s a good thing she has them.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, The Finn said:

According to houseinhabit at IG (story) she just got her own security. Which would explain why she can now drive without them in the same car. 

I'll believe it when a reliable source confirms it. For now I have no reasons to believe she can hire her own security while still in a conservatorship. Bodyguards in a separate car behind her is nothing new. It's happened a lot in the past few years actually.

It’s clearly a BRAND NEW car. I wonder if she ALWAYS has white cars because it’s her choice?! But if you look back, her old Mercedes convertible, her Aston Martin DB, Her G Wagon and now this. Has she been given a brand new car to make it look like she’s can spend her money?! We’re not that gullible 🧐

• Like 1