Britney spotted driving with Sam yesterday

7 minutes ago, MARKUS said:

Seems like a setup from team con to deny Britney's aligations to me.:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I was wondering that. I love she is getting more freedom. I just hope it's not Team Con's intentions to allow her more freedom with the expectation she will mess up in some way. Then they say, look see Britney needs us to look out for her best interests.

17 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

I already wrote that her lawyer will next make sure that she can drive again. For Britney this is a lot of freedom that she gets back.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I’m not sure if we, the fans, contacting them about things *we* think Britney needs is useful. Someone has to check those emails and that time is away from the other work they are supposed to do.

I’m certain that Britney knows what she wants and needs and her attorney has made it clear that he wants to know what Britney wants before acting on her behalf (e.g. today’s hearing about Jodi’s additional security).

3 hours ago, The Finn said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I’m not sure if we, the fans, contacting them about things *we* think Britney needs is useful. Someone has to check those emails and that time is away from the other work they are supposed to do.

I’m certain that Britney knows what she wants and needs and her attorney has made it clear that he wants to know what Britney wants before acting on her behalf (e.g. today’s hearing about Jodi’s additional security).

For Britney, driving comes right after her children and before her boyfriend. That's why I'm happy for her when she gets to drive again