They're trying way too hard

They are trying too hard saying her father is a psycho, her sister a thief, her team letting ppl smoking w**d in front of her in Vegas, the conservatorship hurting her so bad ?

I can be suspicious but here no. The Britney we knew in the past has change a lot because of cship.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

Prince Rosengart knows what hes doing :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Britney has to let the world KNOW, and if she's angry, so be it. Free people can be angry too :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Rosengart is not officially her lawyer yet. He still has to sign papers before having any power on the conservatorship 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Britney would never say 'Go **** yourself' to people just because they don't like her freakin insta videos. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

the fake media britney  wouldn’t but i mean come on  we’ve seen how britney REALLY is when she wants to be rude:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

she can be a ******* ******* and that makes me love her even more tbh

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I thought i was the only one uncomfortable with her using "f .." word a lot and looking so agressive. I wish she did not use that language a lot or did not look so angry on an instagram post.

As a fan, i get that she is angry but those posts make me feel weird. Idk. smth is off.

And if she has the control of her insta account, then why doesnt she call out her management team one by one instead of being angry at anonymous people?

• Love 2

I think she really DID say this… so here’s how I think it goes, she submits anything she wants to say either via email or text, and they’ll post it. She might’ve said this Awhile back and not been approved. So maybe now they are posting older things she has said that now fit a new narrative. 

La verdad pienso que Britney escribio y posteo todo eso desde su cel y Sam público ese video al mismo tiempo para que el mensaje quede bien claro. 

Es libre de expresarse y decir lo que siente, por dios, esperamos este momento por 13 años! Es lo que todos queríamos! Dejemos de cuestionar si es bueno o no para su imagen o para el caso de su tutela. Su abogado no puede decirle que decir y que no, esta harta de eso y se esta empezando a notar. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1