They're trying way too hard

This is too weird for me :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I'm gonna send a quick mail to Rosengart, just in case it's not Britney posting. 

It's so important to clarify this issue.

If it's Britney behind all these posts, then fine. If it's her team, it's super shady and eventually harmful to do such thing to her. 

His mail, if some of you want to send one rosengartm@gtlaw.com

Mr Rosengart, 

As you probably know, Britney Spears has an Instagram account, followed by around 31 million people.

However, it is not sure if she is allowed to post freely on this Instagram account.

Recently, her account started making very strong and unusual statements, even mentioning the conservatorship.

Britney being currently in the middle of a very public battle for her freedom, I think it is important to make sure that her account is not being instrumentalized against her, and that no one is making statements on her behalf, without her being aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, land said:

If this is proof she's unstable then you can say Madonna is unstable, Cardi B is unstable, Nicki Minaj is unstable and so on... this is precisely HOW most people use social media these days. They vent, and so what? She's a human being and she said it herself on court that she's tired of being silenced. FFS you guys want her to be perfect sweet and nice all the time, you act just like her father... no wonder why for so long there were so many fans that defended this stupid conservatortorship because yall think just like her family you want her to behave a certain way otherwise "it's not britney" as if you were her best friend to know exactly how she is. Look at the idiotic things you're saying ..."read nothing like the Britney's Truth old posts"... yeah because Britney's exactly the same person she was 13 years ago that makes perfect sense like you probably act and think exactly like you did 13 years ago. what a joke :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Don’t get so aggressive for no reason, you have no clue if it’s her either and no proof. The other celebs you posted are not under a c-ship and not having their every action watched and scrutinized. Public perception/opinion is very important in this case and the only reason progress has been made is public pressure and opinion changing on Britney, when the public still assumed she was ‘crazy’ no one cared to make a fuss on the c-ship because they thought it was warranted. You cannot deny the public perception on her social media is not great, so many comments every day ‘oh she needs the c-ship look at her socials’, ppl say this all the time, and I have told those ppl they’re ridiculous for saying social media posts means someone needs a c-ship but public perception is important here. I don’t want her to be sweet all the time at all, I want her to be able to tell her story in full if/when she wants but doing it like this on IG while the case goes on isn’t wise and isn’t helping. She has every right to be furious and express herself but a good lawyer should advise her to be smart about it and not post on IG about this while it’s going on. That’s why I’ll trust what is said in court and hearing from her own voice until I see proof otherwise she handles her IG, she said in court she didn’t even have Matthews number & hinted the numbers in her phone are preauthorised to work so I find it hard to believe she has unfiltered access to her IG. Also you can feel free to go back through every post I’ve ever made, I NEVER supported the c-ship and in fact when many ‘fans’ on this very forum were dragging Britney for absolute filth every day calling her lazy, insulting her looks in the most vicious, despicable and derogative manner I was sticking up for her. I don’t want Britney to act in any certain way, if I’m wrong and it’s her that’s fine, but I will trust the court documentation until I hear otherwise. Do not respond to me in the manner you did again or I’m putting you on ignore, not here to waste my time fighting with ppl who aren’t mature enough to let others have their opinion when nobody knows either way. Grow up.

I would always tell when Adam Leber would post as Britney on her Twitter account. This, on the other hand, I have a hard time figuring out. On one hand it could be her, but I can see why team con would make these posts as a form of distraction and to make it seem that she is crazy. This post reminds me a lot of the time she posted about Sam Lutfi bringing up the emails and we know that wasn't something she would post so I don't know. It's all very confusing.

1 hour ago, PlayboyMommy said:

To the people who genuinely believe she just got acess to her Instagram page:

How come these captions read exactly like the ones posted before them that were "definitely not written by her"? :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I swear her instagram deserves its own wikipedia page. :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

What Britney says in court and what she says on Instagram are two different things. I highly doubt Britney’s going to be dragging everyone on her socials when there’s an ongoing legal battle. She’s not dumb. 

I wish they’d leave her socials alone and stop posting stuff. They’re making her look like an angry ***** and I really don’t get their motive 

• Like 1