They're trying way too hard

8 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Long post that will probably get me roasted haha, but if you can't write things on an anonymous forum, when will you ever.

I really have no problem with the amount of anger in the post. If it is Britney, good for her. Seriously. Drag them to hell and back (or not, leave em there). I kind of hope it is her actually in that sense, she deserves being able to express herself however she wants about this. So it is not about the tone of the post, or her being angry or anything like that - I am all here for that.

But, and I know a lot people will think I am an idiot for this, I still can’t get totally on board with believing it is her. Not that I can get completely on board believing it is not her either. Regardless of the content posted, I keep coming back to:

• Jamie controls the IG at the end of the day. He is the president of the LLC that owns it. Even if Britney’s lawyer has gotten her increased access to internet, that does not automatically include access to her IG because she is not in the ownership of it. He can ask for her to have access, but they are not obligated to give it to her. And this is independent of the cship. But also note, this doesn’t mean she can’t have access to the IG currently, just that she doesn’t have the power to decide whether she has access or not and who else has access to it.
  • The fact that she never states “Yes, this is me – Britney”, even in writing. Because while it is perfectly allowed for others to post as if they were Britney by posting on the IG (as long as the LLC have given them permission), they can’t explicitly state that they are Britney Spears. This is the kind of grey area between the IG being for Britney the Brand but Britney also being a person. They can’t state they are the latter but can post as the former without making clear what is what. Also add to this the lack of stories/live stories. 

As for Sam liking the posts, that don’t really factor in at all for me. He has been liking the posts when everyone has been convinced it is not her posting either. Others have mentioned he also wrote on his IG they spent valentine’s together when she was in a facility. I don’t think that necessarily means he is team con, not at all – I think there could be other explanations for that. But either way, for this reason I can’t see Sam liking the post as proof of it being her or not being her.

Now, to the good part. Whatever is the real deal with her IG, they can’t really use it against. If it is not her, then Rosengart can easily prove that by getting the logs from IG. That will show the details of when it was posted (device etc.). If it is her, it would look bad on team con to use it against her as they do in fact clearly have the ability to hinder her from posting anything they think would be damaging to herself. They put her in a cship because they say she is not capable of making caring for herself and making her own decisions. And for them to try to use her IG against her to argue she is unstable/manic/whatever (not that I agree the post makes her look like that, but for argument’s sake), then it begs the question why they didn’t intervene as they are supposed to and have many times before supposedly. The most they could do to use it against her is influence public opinion, but she has so much public support at this point I don't think they can post anything that will shake that. If anything is posted that actually could make the public turn on her, people are aware enough to then suspect it is not her. 

But, then that of course begs the question: well what could team con possibly have to win on posting this? If they can't use it against her either in court or in the court of public opinion, what is the angle? And I have no good answer to that tbh. The only thing I can think of, is that the IG is a distraction. Jamie and JL being the only one’s dragged by name… Jamie is beyond saving tbh, he is toast, there is no way he can rectify himself and I am sure team con knows that. JL on the hand, I suspect it is the other way. While she has certainly benefited from the cship in various ways contrary to what she says herself, I feel if out of anyone it is most likely she has not done anything that actually incriminates her. A ****ty sister, for sure, but considering she was so young when everything started, I doubt she played a role in the beginning. And while she has been attached to some shadiness, there is nothing indicating anything outright illegal. Whereas I feel that is much more likely with Bryan and Lynne. Bryan especially when it comes to her estate, something went down there, @Steel Magnolia wrote a great post about that. And Lynne would likely have been involved in the setup of the cship. Not to mention Larry, Lou and others. I don’t know, I really have no strong argument or feeling for why – based on the content of the post – it would not be her. Just a bit suspicious that the two most hated people are the only one’s getting dragged, one who probably is incriminated af and can’t escape that and one who may be able to prove she at least didn’t do anything criminal, so she would therefore be good as a temporary scapegoat who can legally clear her name later. If, and that is a big if, this was to be the case - it also doesn't mean Britney is not involved with the post at all, she could for example have mentioned more things/people but that got edited out.

As you can see from my very long post, this is the kind of never ending arguments I have with myself. I think until Britney explicitly states it is her or it is mentioned in court somehow, I won't ever be fully convinced it is her posting. 

I honestly hadn't thought of that...But you're right.

Bryan always flies under the radar.

Yet what Bryan may have done prior to the conservatorship may also be the reason why the conservatorship exists in the first place.

I'm assuming this is the thread you're referring to?

As always...Follow the money!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Soso said:

It’s funny how you guys act like you know Britney personally . “It doesn’t sound like her”.... :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Have you watch Chaotic ? :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: 

We didn’t have the chance to get to know WHO IS Britney for the past 13 years. Don’t pretend to know how she talks, what she likes and how she acts. She’s not 19 anymore. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Exactly!! And remember when she called the paparazzo a ‘fat fuc*’ and told him to join Weight Watchers or whatever it was? And when she thought her mic was off said ‘I don’t want them standing around with no music like fuc*ing retar*s’ or ‘men can suck my fuc*ing toe’? 😂😂 😂 Britney swears all the time. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I honestly hadn't thought of that...But you're right.

Bryan always flies under the radar.

Yet what Bryan may have done prior to the conservatorship may also be the reason why the conservatorship exists in the first place.

I'm assuming this is the thread you're referring to?

As always...Follow the money!

Yes, exactly that thread! And reading that thread, I feel like that is what is at the core of it all (independent of the IG question). And that is where most people can get hit with some heavy and serious charges if it can be proved. 

It could be a simple coincidence, but that the two people already most publicly hated in all of this are only being dragged - one possibly technically legally innocent and one who probably is very incriminated... I certainly wouldn't think it beyond team con to throw both under the bus to buy time and distract. It also would fit a little bit with the way JL is acting, which honestly has made zero sense to me - her cold IG post after, stating she is not living off Britney (contradicting known things like flight charges, but may not technically be a lie), liking Britney's post dragging her. Could it be she knows she is being set up as a public scapegoat/hate object and play along with that - knowing she will be able to actually clear her name legally - to allow others to go under the radar?

Then I am back to "okay, I am getting too conspiracy like here". But it is hard not to in this case. Especially with so much money and very heavy criminal things involved. If this indeed was the angle of team con - it sure as hell is working. Everyone is either buzzing about how amazing this post is and dragging JL and Jamie, or arguing with each other whether it is her or not. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I feel like a lot of you guys stopped paying attention to Britney after 2001 & have this idea of her being pure. Britney is a strong woman, we saw glimpses of this side of her every time she was dragged by the media. Her blog posts, how she reacted to paparazzi ******* being d-bags to her. It’s annoying that you guys want to silence her because she’s not what you envisioned. Let her curse! Let her be angry! Let her be mad at her family! She’s not your property.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, _lebot said:

I feel like a lot of you guys stopped paying attention to Britney after 2001 & have this idea of her being pure. Britney is a strong woman, we saw glimpses of this side of her every time she was dragged by the media. Her blog posts, how she reacted to paparazzi ******* being d-bags to her. It’s annoying that you guys want to silence her because she’s not what you envisioned. Let her curse! Let her be angry! Let her be mad at her family! She’s not your property.

This is not her. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

They're trying way too hard to turn people against her, and they want us to believe that she cares about people's opinion on her damn insta videos :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

• Like 3

Sorry, despite being slated by everyone for my personal opinion, I’ll share it again

No way it’s her behind her IG 

the writing style is so childish and so Cassie  definitely a desperate attempt to make us believe it’s actually Britney 
as much as Britney can be angry she would never be that level of aggressive 

Unless she addresses these things herself live in a video using her own voice,I don't believe it

and don’t come at me saying these are the things she said in court too. I would recommend you listening carefully the words she used and her usual communicating style 

As much as everything written on that post is all us fans want her to write, every single term used there screams cringey-Cassie to me

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Agreed. And these read nothing like the Britney’s Truth old posts, and she was also angry back at that time but didn’t post like this. If it was actually her then a good lawyer should tell her to stop while the case is going on because long winded angry posts will be used against her to say she’s unstable, don’t get me wrong she has every right to be angry and tell her story but this isn’t the way to go about it while the case is ongoing. This is sensitive stuff to her that she was sobbing in court, I don’t think she’ll post about it like this tbh.

This is not 1960's not anymore. Women can be angry and express their anger too. What's up with that s**ist perception? Being silenced for 13 years, she will rant of course. Go Britney. Let it all out! 

2 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

This is not 1960's not anymore. Women can be angry and express their anger too. What's up with that s**ist perception? Being silenced for 13 years, she will rant of course. Go Britney. Let it all out! 

Britney would be angry at her father and her lack of freedom. 

Not her sister's 2016 performance :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

This is not her. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

They're trying way too hard to turn people against her, and they want us to believe that she cares about people's opinion on her damn insta videos :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

wtf are you talking about? these posts have gotten her more support than usual, who is turning against her? And i'm pretty sure Britney does care about people's opinions. Anyone would care when they're being called crazy for simply dancing in their own house.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

wtf are you talking about? these posts have gotten her more support than usual, who is turning against her? And i'm pretty sure Britney does care about people's opinions. Anyone would care when they're being called crazy for simply dancing in their own house.

Amen! seriously haven’t found anyone besides the ppl in this forum talk negatively about this. The general public see’s this as strength not as an unstable person. I suggest everyone that has bad reading comprehension to read a book. Just like she said. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

It’s literally like ppl on this site can’t actually read? I said her post would be perfectly justifiable and I’m a woman and would be fkn angry having been  through what she has (don’t think I’d survive it tbh) but these posts while the case goes on aren’t helping. As someone else said Vivian said in court Britney is being hysterical and throwing shade and doubt onto her. A good lawyer would tell her not to discuss the case online. When she’s out & there’s no threat to her and she is away from these evil ppl and safe hell rant as much as she likes all day every day if that’s what she wants. But it isn’t advisable while the case goes on. Not about silencing, about her getting the h-ll out of this bs c-ship and do it when she is safe.

2 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

It doesnt make any sense. You guys do realize that the court knows WHO runs her insta? (If that isnt her) plus team con would NEVER post that because these posts simply expose them

The court knows everything, the fact that they forced her to perform, to have an IUD, they know everything about Lou Taylor. 

They know all that is wrong, yet they couldn't be bothered. 

• Love 1