They're trying way too hard

I don't get why would she suddenly get access to her instagram...This woman is still controlled, I would not be surprised if she has never even seen this app or any...Her internet use must be limited cause they didn't want her asking for help. These posts have the same style as the old ones that are confirmed to be fake. Not sure what's their strategy is here...

• Like 3

hmmmm. i still think its britney ya’ll. 

britney made it clear yesterday that jamie lynn hurt her, but she also says things like “the people you love to most”…. i think britney was mega dissapointed by JL this year, but I do think she still loves her. that’s probably why it’s so painful.

• Love 2

I guess you aren’t a sister who has sisters. 😀

Like I commented on another thread, I don’t think it really dawned on Britney what a snake her sister is until she started claiming in public that she has always supported her. 

Who knows what Jamie Lynn has said to Britney after her 6/23 hearing. 

Britney might not have even known about JL being involved with her trust until it became public. If she didn't know she could petition to end the conservatorship, I doubt she knew how her wealth was managed.

Until JL’s posts Britney could have thought that maybe JL was just as scared of their dad as she was, but when JL started defending herself in public by lying about her non-existent support, believing that Britney couldn't say anything about it in public, Britney snapped.

(BTW I’m now even more convinced that Britney didn’t send those old toys in a box to JL when she posted about them in her IG.)

I believe the comment about JL’s performance came to Britney’s mind when she started thinking about her own performances.

I have a sister with whom I’m quite close. When I’m in a good mood, it is easy for me to write a glowing review for her.

If I start to think about things that have gone wrong in my life, I can then remember the times when she was unfair or not a good sister. (In all fairness, I know there have been times when I wasn’t such a great sister, either.)

So to me it is possible at one point of my life write nice things about someone and then later – when they’ve publicly been lying about my relationship to them – write a scathing post about them. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, tsss said:

I don't get why would she suddenly get access to her instagram...This woman is still controlled, I would not be surprised if she has never even seen this app or any...Her internet use must be limited cause they didn't want her asking for help. These posts have the same style as the old ones that are confirmed to be fake. Not sure what's their strategy is here...

I wrote a long reply on the last page about potential strategy from team con (if it is not Britney/Britney but very edited) and the thing I find to be somewhat plausible is that the IG is a distraction. You can check the full reply if you want the whole reasoning, but if that was the case, it kinda would seem to be working. This is all anyone is talking about now. Either celebrating the post and dragging JL and Jamie themselves, or arguing with each other whether the post is real or not (which I totally see the irony in saying since I am here also discussing back and forth whether it is her). Everyone are so caught up with the IG drama that we are no longer really discussing anything else currently. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

I guess you aren’t a sister who has sisters. 😀

Like I commented on another thread, I don’t think it really dawned on Britney what a snake her sister is until she started claiming in public that she has always supported her. 

Who knows what Jamie Lynn has said to Britney after her 6/23 hearing. 

Britney might not have even known about JL being involved with her trust until it became public. If she didn't know she could petition to end the conservatorship, I doubt she knew how her wealth was managed.

Until JL’s posts Britney could have thought that maybe JL was just as scared of their dad as she was, but when JL started defending herself in public by lying about her non-existent support, believing that Britney couldn't say anything about it in public, Britney snapped.

(BTW I’m now even more convinced that Britney didn’t send those old toys in a box to JL when she posted about them in her IG.)

I believe the comment about JL’s performance came to Britney’s mind when she started thinking about her own performances.

I have a sister with whom I’m quite close. When I’m in a good mood, it is easy for me to write a glowing review for her.

If I start to think about things that have gone wrong in my life, I can then remember the times when she was unfair or not a good sister. (In all fairness, I know there have been times when I wasn’t such a great sister, either.)

So to me it is possible at one point of my life write nice things about someone and then later – when they’ve publicly been lying about my relationship to them – write a scathing post about them. 

Stop lying to yourself, Britney does not run her Instagram, and none of these posts were written by her 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Stop lying to yourself, Britney does not run her Instagram, and none of these posts were written by her 

Let’s assume she didn’t write any of her posts. Which one of the posts do you think reflects more closely her true opinion?

Which one of the statements in the most recent post you think DON’T reflect how she feels and what she thinks?

What do you assume Britney thinks about the most recent post?

What do you think she was doing on her phone on Sam’s video?

This post has been written by her. I can tell because it is chaotically emotional and I myself sometimes text like that when you just want to vent to let it go. After a while you get over it and move on.

The problem is that I do not believe this is currently the way to go. It does not make her look very well and as mentioned this can be important because of the legal process she's going through.

There's no way it's not her and somebody is posting this and nor her nor her lawyer give a single hint that it's not her.