They're trying way too hard

1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

You want me to stop answering on my own thread ? Ok then. 

Of course you can do that, but I personally find it irritating when people create a topic and others respond to it with a different opinion, that that opinion would not be good at all.

and sorry if i come across as bossy. English is not my first language and when I type large texts like now I do it with the translator because otherwise I don't know what it is like in English

My gut feeling is that it’s not her BUT I’ve decided to to stop trying to figure it out as we will never know till Britney is free and so I accept it may or may not be her.

Either way, I’m just happy her social media narrative is continuing to be anti C-ship and they are keeping the focus on that and is more aligned with her feelings about the situation.

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I imagine good ol Viv will go after socials, but that is most the ridiculous thing.

A. Social media is not reality or any kind of reflection on a person’s capacity.

B. I see people post far worse rubbish from airing out dirty laundry about cheating spouses to posting hateful, racist and abusive content. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Matou said:

I can understand your point BUT what the point of TeamCon writing this ???????? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I do have doubts about the IG myself,  not so much on the basis of the the tone or style of her posts really because for one I have no clue what her writing voice sounds like at this point and because you can very easily copy someone's writing style, but other things. Wrote a long reply about it in this thread if you want the full reasoning, but essentially if it was not Britney writing this/being edited I am wondering if the IG could simply be a giant distraction. If you are interested, I'd recommend checking it out. Not because my post is brilliant or anything, but because it links to an actually brilliant post made by Steel Magnolia that has to do with how certain people always go under the radar, who might be guilty of serious racketeering charges that could even become a federal case if it can be proved. 

If this was the case, well, it sure would be working. We (not just Exhale, everywhere) are all talking about the IG, either cheering and dragging JL and Jamie, or arguing amongst each other about whether Britney posted it. 

26 minutes ago, Matou said:

I can understand your point BUT what the point of TeamCon writing this ???????? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Could be to make her look unhinged 

Posting long ranting posts seems to be their new tactic, wait a few days, they're gonna post another one

• Haha 1

People are confused. It’s not about what’s being said or how it’s being said - it’s about why would she suddenly have access to her IG?

They might as well randomly end her conservatorship by that logic.

The corruption is still going on, the abusive conservatorship is still in place; oh but here is access to your Instagram you little slave… oh, but the IUD remains.

It doesn’t make any sense does it?

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, mangotango said:

I do have doubts about the IG myself, but not on the basis of the the tone or style of her posts really (I love the anger tbh), but other things. Wrote a long reply about it in this thread if you want the full reasoning, but essentially if it was not Britney writing this/being edited I am wondering if the IG could simply be a giant distraction. If you are interested, I'd recommend checking it out. Not because my post is brilliant or anything, but because it links to an actually brilliant post made by Steel Magnolia that has to do with how certain people always go under the radar, who might be guilty of serious racketeering charges that could even become a federal case if it can be proved. 

If this was the case, well, it sure would be working. We (not just Exhale, everywhere) are all talking about the IG, either cheering and dragging JL and Jamie, or arguing amongst each other about whether Britney posted it. 

Imo it's reaching saying this is a distraction, it distracts no one here about many people involved in her case. A lot of people are already expose & it's not the end. This IG mess is another thing in this giant puzzle. If the purpose is to make her look unstable then they are wrong, at least for me I see a woman who is angry, not crazy. This mess make one point, divides fans but it's okay, we don't know all the things aroud this yet. We keep talking about their maniplations & that's not a good point for TeamCon.

Imo in this mess there are differents things, Britney did write captions, TeamCon too. What if this is the other way ? TeamCon copy Britney's writting for some posts ??

Just now, Matou said:

It's reaching saying this a distraction, it distracts no one here about many people involved in her case. A lot of people are already expose & it's not the end. This IG mess is another thing in this giant puzzle. If the purpose is to make her look unstable then they are wrong, at least for me I see a woman who is angry, not crazy. This mess make one point, divides fans but it's okay, we don't know all the things aroud this yet. We keep talking about their maniplations & that's not a good point for TeamCon.

Imo in this mess there are differents things, Britney did write captions, TeamCon too. What if this is the other way ? TeamCon copy Britney's writting for some posts ??

Regarding copying Britney's writing style, yes - that is one of the reasons I don't think we can draw any conclusions based on how the captions are written. I edited my post right after I posted it to add this in, but you were quicker to reply it seems. But one, none of us really knows what her writing voice sounds like today, regardless of how she used to write and regardless of how she spoke in court. Writing and speaking are very different, and it has been too long for anyone to know what is her true writing style today to say it is definitely her or definitely not her. And, it is so easy to copy someone's writing style. 

With the distraction angle I think we have to look beyond our little bubble here though. What is written here has always been very different from what is written and discussed in the more public sphere. While we may have discussed this in here, a lot of things are not yet being discussed out there. And if team con has a strategy or angle here, it is not targeted at us - it will be targeted at the general public and most of all - media (which is why the documentary comment also throws me a little).

I also don't think the distracting angle would be to try to make Britney look unstable, I don't think she does tbh and judging from the overall reactions of the gp, they don't either. If team con is in fact trying to work a distracting angle, I rather think it is about throwing Jamie and JL under the bus and get people to focus their rage on them. 

7 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

This is not her. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

They're trying way too hard to turn people against her, and they want us to believe that she cares about people's opinion on her damn insta videos :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

I mean even if that were true, it's back firing because majority of the comments are backing her up. Getting support from A list celebrities that we haven't seen before so they aren't doing a good job of turning people against her. 

It's helping her in my opinion people are loving that she isnusing her voice. So respectfully, I'm not sure I understand your point :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Just now, Busybee said:

I mean even if that were true, it's back firing because majority of the comments are backing her up. Getting support from A list celebrities that we haven't seen before so they aren't doing a good job of turning people against her. 

It's helping her in my opinion people are loving that she isnusing her voice. So respectfully, I'm not sure I understand your point :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Because they're doing it one post at a time, to slowly turn people against her. 

In a few days they will make another ranting post, then another one etc... 

They want people to believe she is unhinged and out of control 

I'm not sure if she is the one who posts on instagram, but it is highly possible. So people really need to stop commenting that these posts makes her seem crazy or unstable, and that she shouldn't post them. It kinda reminds of her breakdown (and the time before that) and how rude people were towards her. If it's her, she should be able to express herself and be herself without people always commenting about her choiches and behaviours. Remember everything she has been through and try to be more understanding and compassionate

2 hours ago, The Finn said:

Let’s assume she didn’t write any of her posts. Which one of the posts do you think reflects more closely her true opinion?

Which one of the statements in the most recent post you think DON’T reflect how she feels and what she thinks?

What do you assume Britney thinks about the most recent post?

What do you think she was doing on her phone on Sam’s video?

She seems to be very often on her phone.

We have seen her with a phone for many years now... Doesn't mean she has any access to her IG 

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

People are confused. It’s not about what’s being said or how it’s being said - it’s about why would she suddenly have access to her IG?

They might as well randomly end her conservatorship by that logic.

The corruption is still going on, the abusive conservatorship is still in place; oh but here is access to your Instagram you little slave… oh, but the IUD remains.

It doesn’t make any sense does it?

Exactly, and I find people who are way too angry about us speculating suspicious. Especially the one user who was only registered this year, reminds me of cleaners on gossip sites 

• Love 1