They're trying way too hard

27 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Stop lying to yourself, Britney does not run her Instagram, and none of these posts were written by her 

No you stop lying to yourself, why would her boyfriend of 6 years who had LIKED this be happy with these posts? Or you a Sam hater too. Britney has been given the green light since having her lawyer to be able express her anger on Captions. NOT EVERYTHING IS CASSIE and TEAM CON. She mentioned her sister but in court they brung up that her family was getting threats so why would team con keep carrying on with bashing her family? You’re delusional. You’re as bad as CON. 

2 hours ago, tsss said:

I don't get why would she suddenly get access to her instagram...This woman is still controlled, I would not be surprised if she has never even seen this app or any...Her internet use must be limited cause they didn't want her asking for help. These posts have the same style as the old ones that are confirmed to be fake. Not sure what's their strategy is here...

I’m actually laughing... you think she’s never seen this app? How dumb are you. She’s constantly taking photos of her BOYFRIEND Sam for his instagrams and he’s constantly liking #freebritney which I’m pretty sure he shows her. Have you ever been in a relationship? Do you not think they lay in bed at night scrolling through his phone together or talking about things?  You fans really are delusional “she’s never heard of this app” sis bye. Fans have lost the plot. It’s like you think Britney is this brain dead person who isn’t aware of anything. 

• Like 1

It's not Britney and it will never will be until she is free. Y'all are so delusional and naive.

They are doing damage control.

Last day we saw that Jamie has monitors inside her house and now you believe she can access to her Instagram?

She didn't even have the number of Rosengart.

IT'S NOT BRITNEY, BĪTCH.

P.S. : Sam is suspicious af now.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
13 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Sorry but they're trying way too hard. 

It's like they're trying to turn people against her, with these long *** angry posts. 

Britney would never say 'Go **** yourself' to people just because they don't like her freakin insta videos. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

And I don't think she even cares about people's opinion on her damn insta videos :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

If she had access to her Instagram, she would rather insult her father than people she don't even know :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

And Jamie Lynn liked the post :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:Pretty sure she knows it's not Britney

Bravo, finally someone with perception of comprehending on this site,too many brainless exhalers here.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mangotango said:

Yes, exactly that thread! And reading that thread, I feel like that is what is at the core of it all (independent of the IG question). And that is where most people can get hit with some heavy and serious charges if it can be proved. 

It could be a simple coincidence, but that the two people already most publicly hated in all of this are only being dragged - one possibly technically legally innocent and one who probably is very incriminated... I certainly wouldn't think it beyond team con to throw both under the bus to buy time and distract. It also would fit a little bit with the way JL is acting, which honestly has made zero sense to me - her cold IG post after, stating she is not living off Britney (contradicting known things like flight charges, but may not technically be a lie), liking Britney's post dragging her. Could it be she knows she is being set up as a public scapegoat/hate object and play along with that - knowing she will be able to actually clear her name legally - to allow others to go under the radar?

Then I am back to "okay, I am getting too conspiracy like here". But it is hard not to in this case. Especially with so much money and very heavy criminal things involved. If this indeed was the angle of team con - it sure as hell is working. Everyone is either buzzing about how amazing this post is and dragging JL and Jamie, or arguing with each other whether it is her or not. 

In addition to the lawyers, there are two people who have been flying (more or less) under the radar...

- Bryan Spears
- Larry Rudolph

As time goes on, I suspect we're going to find that Larry's role in this runs much deeper and darker than we realize.

Why do I say this?

We've now had Sean Phillip allege that Larry not only plied Britney with *****, but that the only means of money she had access to was a black Amex credit card that belonged to her "manager's business." (Another tabloid article published on March 2, 2007 backs up the credit card number scrawled on a piece of paper claim, without mentioning the credit belonged to her manager.)

If Bryan was the "top cop" of her finances at this time, shouldn't he have been ensuring that Britney had access to her own money? To a phone? To the codes to her new house?

Perhaps the credit card belonged to her business manager (Howard Grossman? When was he hired?) but either way, this points to Larry and Bryan working together as a team to ensure that Britney's behaviour was being controlled in a certain way.

After Britney's marriage to Jason Alexander, it seems her entire team cracked down on her and she turned to Kevin Federline as an escape...I wonder if this was the start of it all?

When did this control by Bryan, Larry, and the rest of them really start to take hold?

Enquiring minds want to know.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

If Britney was saying this on video you’d be next claiming she was forced by her team and it’s team cons tatics. You guys have become seriously delusional and paranoid, it’s worrying. 

Exactly! You guys come across like the people who are laughing when she says she’s angry on this video (starts at 40:18): 

“When I tell them the way I feel it’s like they hear me but they aren’t really listening… They’re hearing what they wanna hear. They aren’t really listening what I’m telling them. And it’s like… it’s bad… I’m sad.”

8 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Exactly! You guys come across like the people who are laughing when she says she’s angry on this video (at 40:18): 

Except we have the proof it's her, she is literally on camera here

With her Instagram it's all speculation, we only have the writing style to judge 

49 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

This post has been written by her. I can tell because it is chaotically emotional and I myself sometimes text like that when you just want to vent to let it go. After a while you get over it and move on.

The problem is that I do not believe this is currently the way to go. It does not make her look very well and as mentioned this can be important because of the legal process she's going through.

There's no way it's not her and somebody is posting this and nor her nor her lawyer give a single hint that it's not her.

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

• Love 1

Yes, thank you, finally. I wanted to make this exact same thread. How could this be suddenly Britney? If it is her now, it was always her, which I highly doubt. To me it's clear since 2019 she has little involvement in her IG. Her forced mental facility stay was the turning point, where they changed the narrative and look of her social media posts. But even before that, it was managed by somebody other than Britney, but I think she had bigger say in what she wanted to put out

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’m actually laughing... you think she’s never seen this app? How dumb are you. She’s constantly taking photos of her BOYFRIEND Sam for his instagrams and he’s constantly liking #freebritney which I’m pretty sure he shows her. Have you ever been in a relationship? Do you not think they lay in bed at night scrolling through his phone together or talking about things?  You fans really are delusional “she’s never heard of this app” sis bye. Fans have lost the plot. It’s like you think Britney is this brain dead person who isn’t aware of anything. 

Some people present the same behavior as Team Con, they just look at themselves as “the good team con”…They speak of her as if she was a vegetable.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yes, thank you, finally. I wanted to make this exact same thread. How could this be suddenly Britney? If it is her now, it was always her, which I highly doubt. To me it's clear since 2019 she has little involvement in her IG. Her forced mental facility stay was the turning point, where they changed the narrative and look of her social media posts. But even before that, it was managed by somebody other than Britney, but I think she had bigger say in what she wanted to put out

Britney has never said that she didn’t write her IG posts. In her testimony she apologized lying to people (in her IG) by pretending that everything was OK.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Britney has never said that she didn’t write her IG posts. In her testimony she apologized lying to people (in her IG) by pretending that everything was OK.

She did not mention her Instagram at all. She said she lied, but it could be in interviews... 

It doesn't mean she has access to the Instagram account, or can post whatever she wants

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I know she never said that. But it is still up for a debate, as she didn't say anything about her insta and they forced her to say/not say things all the time

So we really should wait until she says something about it. But not on insta. In court or in an interview. 

But in the meantime, I strongly think we should take every post of Britney Spears© the brand with a grain of salt... 

• Like 1