Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It obviously is Britney. Her team wouldn’t drag themselves. That being said I don’t think posting a huge amount of stuff dragging her team is good until after she is out of the cship. 

They can totally drag themselves if the purpose is to make her look unhinged and out of control. 

They have an agenda. And it's not the first time they drag the documentary on her Instagram. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She dragged people in the comment section too, and I live for it. Her comment section is always full of white christian moms commenting that she's "clearly not okay", and it always makes me sick. I don't love the dancing videos, but I understand that if she tapes herself dancing, it's probably because she loves it. Idk if she's involved in the editing process because the way they're sped up is a choice, but if she is, then it's her prerogative. Those comments don't help anyone. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

They can totally drag themselves if the purpose is to make her look unhinged and out of control. 

They have an agenda. And it's not the first time they drag the documentary on her Instagram. 

We know Britney hates the past being brought up though...she literally said that in her owns words in FTR. So it makes sense the doc would bother her even if it’s meant to help her. 

I don’t think they will let Britney out of the cship without an evaluation.  She has her own lawyer now so he should work in her best interest. So the truth will come out either way. That they are framing her or what. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

We know Britney hates the past being brought up though...she literally said that in her owns words in FTR. So it makes sense the doc would bother her even if it’s meant to help her. 

I don’t think they will let Britney out of the cship without an evaluation.  She has her own lawyer now so he should work in her best interest. So the truth will come out either way. That they are framing her or what. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

What am I looking at? 

I think her team has posted a lot of stuff on her Instagram obviously. 

That doesn’t mean that some things aren’t Britney. I don’t think the current post is that radical to not be Britney. 

The writing style is exactly the same. The over use of "..." and "!!!!"... Both posts were written by the same person 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

What am I looking at? 

I think her team has posted a lot of stuff on her Instagram obviously. 

That doesn’t mean that some things aren’t Britney. I don’t think the current post is that radical to not be Britney. 

I also think Britney may be in the process of realizing her entire family - who are the only people she can be around outside of Sam and paid staff - is toxic. That means not just her dad, but the brother and sister she loved so dearly and thought of as her best friends since Day 1.

She was never able to publicly say a damned word or "take up for herself." Now that she's realizing there were options under the conservatorship to get out but nobody helped her once, she may be wondering why the **** none of her nuclear family members haven't done ****. But when she still thought it was a lost cause, perhaps she just figured Jamie Lynn, Bryan, etc. didn't have any power either.

Why did she stay with her family for a few weeks during COVID, despite Jamie breaking down a door and shaking Sean in September 2019? Because Britney has never had the freedom to even question her family. She is completely secluded and under their control. She never liked her father, but it's likely now hitting her that everyone else sucks, too.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I also think Britney may be in the process of realizing that her entire family - who are the only people she can be around outside of Sam and paid staff - is toxic. That means not just her dad, but the brother and sister she loved so dearly.

She was never able to publicly say any of this. Now that she's realizing this could've all ended, she may be wondering why the **** her other nuclear family members haven't done ****.

I guess I don’t really see the point in her team posting stuff about themselves to save face. I mean...what is that gonna do. It doesn’t make sense to me. 

We heard Britney testify. She was all over the place in her own words. (She obviously was nervous and wanted to say what she all wanted)  I don’t see how making her Instagram post all over the place is her team’s master plan. 

Maybe they did it but... they are just playing themselves until Britney talks in person. 

She really hasn’t been close with her family since ITZ. The distance with her family already was noticeable when Britney got with Kevin.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I also think Britney may be in the process of realizing her entire family - who are the only people she can be around outside of Sam and paid staff - is toxic. That means not just her dad, but the brother and sister she loved so dearly and thought of as her best friends since Day 1.

She was never able to publicly say a damned word or "take up for herself." Now that she's realizing there were options under the conservatorship to get out but nobody helped her once, she may be wondering why the **** none of her nuclear family members haven't done ****. But when she still thought it was a lost cause, perhaps she just figured Jamie Lynn, Bryan, etc. didn't have any power either.

Why did she stay with her family for a few weeks during COVID, despite Jamie breaking down a door and shaking Sean in September 2019? Because Britney has never had the freedom to even question her family. She is completely secluded and under their control. She never liked her father, but it's likely now hitting her that everyone else sucks, too.

that's a real mystery to me too, like why did she go back to Louisiana during COVID? 

21 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

yasssss queeen. :neydedance_purple::ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt::nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:
 You have my support and don't let any stupid superficial fans make you believe that being yourself is a bad thing. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:
Did you know Juno got fired from the netflix series? I adore happy endings :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

She hasn’t been fired from her show, sadly.

8 hours ago, ratsincats said:

this kind of tracks especially with what she said about being afraid of him coming home drunk. also in FTR where he’s crying about how beautiful she looks. and her testimony about having to be so pretty for her father.... i think in a lot of abusive fathers of girls it falls into a weird gray area even if it’s not explicit ***ual contact 

I was working in foster care and this 7 year old girl came out of her room wearing red lipstick, mascara and a short short skirt saying: I made myself pretty for daddy  (she got to go home for a day) and all of our alarm bells went off. Jamie picking Britney's **** outfits and the way he talks about her YUCK I get that same feeling 

1 minute ago, sweeetyme said:

I was working in foster care and this 7 year old girl came out of her room wearing red lipstick, mascara and a short short skirt saying: I made myself pretty for daddy  (she got to go home for a day) and all of our alarm bells went off. Jamie picking Britney's **** outfits and the way he talks about her YUCK I get that same feeling 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I guess I don’t really see the point in her team posting stuff about themselves to save face. I mean...what is that gonna do. It doesn’t make sense to me. 

We heard Britney testify. She was all over the place in her own words. (She obviously was nervous and wanted to say what she all wanted)  I don’t see how making her Instagram post all over the place is her team’s master plan. 

Maybe they did it but... they are just playing themselves until Britney talks in person. 

She really hasn’t been close with her family since ITZ. The distance with her family already was noticeable when Britney got with Kevin.

10000% agree with you!