Iggy Azalea is taking a few years off after she releases her forthcoming album 'End of an Era'

She was always that artist that was like … I don’t want to be one of those stars that fades away after making it big after 3-4 years … I want to be like the next … Madonna, Britney, etc… but then never had a tour before this and now she wants to shift her attention somewhere else? 

God, I love Geminis. Hopefully her next venture is great! I will miss her bops. They are like pop sugar Candy gold. 

8 hours ago, Prachi said:

I hope she won't retire, I am curious what has actually happened with her career - she came with bigger hit Fancy and then just vanished? Did she stopped making music or what? 

Cancel culture ruined her entire career. After her second hit Black Widow and Problem with Ariana, she started being cancelled for being "racist" because of how she rapped, her style, music videos, etc. they literally tried dragging her for just existing and then radio stopped playing her because of it all. She did not deserve it at all, but as Brit would say "That's America for you!"

• Love 4

It just wasn't the white female rapper, she did house music which isnt hip hop, the homophobic tweets, I mean 2015 it all came down hard. 

Let's not forget, random stranger in.a video films..

Hi Ighy, I want to thank you for ruining hip hop!!..

I think she would have been fine, but she's from Australia, and that was also against her as well. Since rap is mainly truly made in America..

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block