So for all the "That's not Britney " lovers on her IG

14 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

but it's still assuming, since you can say this is the real deal.

I guess it's pretty accurate tho. I just don't get the Sam hating, and the constant shading comments. I think is not helping at all 

I am assuming, but how else does every other celebrity do it?

They all have professionals that help them curate and post their content...With different variations on the amount of help they receive.

I don't understand the Sam hating, either...So what if he likes a post? It's still supporting her career, which means a lot to her no matter who actually uploads the post.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I don’t believe the IG account is her, though maybe it was / is from time to time. I’ve always wondered then why Sam kept interacting with it, perhaps he’s under contract? That could sound silly of course, but who knows? Perhaps it was just a way to employ him and pay him for being in Britney’s life (not to imply he isn’t around now because he wants to be or anything, just initially), or maybe they (team CON) were just trying to make sure they kept up cute couple appearances for social media? Maybe to control a darker narrative or make the world believe she was happy? There’s so many things it could be! And obviously if he’s under contract he’d have to keep interacting with that account regardless of what he knew. 

Or I’m completely wrong and it is mostly her. Who knows?!

IDK, food for thought :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Anabia said:

The hiking pics are old. 

Team con is trying to manipulate the narrative, so people won't think she has no freedom or is held hostage 

And don't forget Sam praised Britney for going to the mental facility, even though he totally knew she went against her will. 

Thank you. People are either blindly in love with Sam or trashing him. None of that is useful, cause we don't have a clue, but I would take him with a grain of salt. The fact that Britney loves him is worth of respect, but that doesn't make him any less questionable. I mean, she was madly in love with K-Fed and Justin Timberlake, so her feelings are not a guarantee at all of his quality as a person. What I mean is, Sam entered her life through team Con, there is no denying that fact and he was part of the arsenal they used, because nobody was or is allowed into her life if the person doesn't serve a purpose. Obviously, she was allowed a relationship because, at best, he adjusted, at worst, was part of the team. Also, he is a bit too social media happy sometimes and it's not necessarily bad, but could raise some (many) questions. Posting "I love you tigress" doesn't mean anything. He may love her or it may be performative, a post or 20 of them don't secure a thing. Anyways, whether he is a wonderful man or not, whether he changed positions or not, whether he totally loves her with no agenda or is using her, only time can tell and none of us can know a thing. At the end, its her private life and she can love whomever the heck she wants to love, a monster or an angel or the in between. I am just saying, I don't get the extreme hate or the extreme love towards a human being whose qualities or lack of them, nobody knows. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

True. If It's not Britney and the boyfriend still interacts there... Yikes. We know it's Britney videos and pictures, but at this point fans should understand why her Instagram is always talked about since 2019 and what that represents. If everything was ok, nobody would suspect that's not her... If there's especulation something not right. It's not only fans suspecting now, the GP too.

And Maxi loooves the attention, she knows what the fanbase wants to read and hear.

• Like 2

Keep in mind...

Control over that Instagram account is likely one of the things that she fights with Jamie over the most.

Just because she's not personally uploading to her social media accounts doesn't mean she's not proud of the number of followers she has or not involved in the production of the content.

She's probably itching for the day when she can finally upload a photo on her own.

52 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Thank you. People are either blindly in love with Sam or trashing him. None of that is useful, cause we don't have a clue, but I would take him with a grain of salt. The fact that Britney loves him is worth of respect, but that doesn't make him any less questionable. I mean, she was madly in love with K-Fed and Justin Timberlake, so her feelings are not a guarantee at all of his quality as a person. What I mean is, Sam entered her life through team Con, there is no denying that fact and he was part of the arsenal they used, because nobody was or is allowed into her life if the person doesn't serve a purpose. Obviously, she was allowed a relationship because, at best, he adjusted, at worst, was part of the team. Also, he is a bit too social media happy sometimes and it's not necessarily bad, but could raise some (many) questions. Posting "I love you tigress" doesn't mean anything. He may love her or it may be performative, a post or 20 of them don't secure a thing. Anyways, whether he is a wonderful man or not, whether he changed positions or not, whether he totally loves her with no agenda or is using her, only time can tell and none of us can know a thing. At the end, its her private life and she can love whomever the heck she wants to love, a monster or an angel or the in between. I am just saying, I don't get the extreme hate or the extreme love towards a human being whose qualities or lack of them, nobody knows. 

Most of them want to have s** with Sam and are therefore unable to think clearly and question things.They are just horney.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Why do some people think when you question Britney's boyfriend that you don't want her to be happy? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:What kind of fan would you be. That has nothing to do with love.

She went through so much because of Justin and Kevin and probably also because of Jason if the rumors are true.They used her children to do bad things to her.Isn't that enough?

You come for fans who are worried that it can happen again.

Of course I hope we are wrong with Sam and he is the love of her life and will always be there for her.Time will tell./when she is free.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’m getting sick of some of this fanbase bashing this guy. Britney doesn’t control her Instagram no but I bet she sends the caption along with the pic to the social media company, they approve it and then post it most likely. We forget that Britney is bored at home and probably scrolling through pictures and fancy’s uploading an older pic. I’m pretty sure she knows what her Instagram looks like, Sam has probably shown her.   Stop with the bashing and assuming. She loves this man and I’m glad she’s retiring so she doesn’t have to perform to peasants to all of you bashing her boyfriend.  

Finally somebody on here with common sense 

5 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

&title=Britney's%20Instagram%20posts%20h

How can you explain Sam supporting this post if she didn't approve this on the first place ? ... I'm reading your theories , but for me is really clear that she IS INVOLVED with the IG Posting. Ofcourse she is censored and there's material that was censored by Cassie and team Con for sure, but how in hell your negative comments are helping her ? They are not ... believe me.

Totally agreed.

Just like the conservators are telling Britney she isn't capable, the entertaintment seeking fans are refusing to hear Britney out and making it worse than ever and not hearing her and even further, refusing to hear her out. I cannot think a worse thing than not being heard or not being understood and being called 'you don't exist'. These two group are doing the same f-ing thing. 

And for the final time: Posting an old photo doesn't make it fake. Everyone post old photos, so does Britney. And there is no hidden message under these old photos that would make you think it's malicious. It's just two of them hiking? What harm do you see in that picture that makes you go all conspiracy. It feels like very high school to me and toxic. Very harmful to human psyche. Hopefully Britney isn't reading the comment section. She's been bullied enough by her so-called entertainment seeking fans. It was her singing, her lip syncing, her hair, her weight, her intelligence, etc. And now on a further level, you claim it's not Britney herself, so you disregard her existence too, good for you! SMH.

Here's an idea, instead of writing that malicious comment, just write I love you Britney, I believe you Britney, it doesn't have to be about the post itself but it should be about showing love to her, and not attacking everything. Keep it positive.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ol123 said:

I saw a comment on her Instagram today, with thousands of likes saying it's not her in the pic because that's not what her calves look like :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:. Her Instagram is full of conspiracy theorists. 

Calling them conspiracy theorists would be a compliment. They are making fun of the entire situation and hoping to get likes. That's all. They don't deserve anything. 

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Most of them want to have s** with Sam and are therefore unable to think clearly and question things.They are just horney.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Why do some people think when you question Britney's boyfriend that you don't want her to be happy? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:What kind of fan would you be. That has nothing to do with love.

She went through so much because of Justin and Kevin and probably also because of Jason if the rumors are true.They used her children to do bad things to her.Isn't that enough?

You come for fans who are worried that it can happen again.

Of course I hope we are wrong with Sam and he is the love of her life and will always be there for her.Time will tell./when she is free.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I don't want to sleep with him, he's not my type at all. Of course I get why people don't trust anyone around her but RIGHT NOW questioning him is what team con wants. They are literally saying that HE is manipulating her and wants her money therefore she is safest in a conservatorship. Even if he is using her it is her choice to be with him, marry him and have kids with him. She should be allowed to make those mistakes that everyone does in life without being babied not only by her ****ed up family but also by fans who refuse to hear her words when it doesn't fit their agenda. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

I don't want to sleep with him, he's not my type at all. Of course I get why people don't trust anyone around her but RIGHT NOW questioning him is what team con wants. They are literally saying that HE is manipulating her and wants her money therefore she is safest in a conservatorship. Even if he is using her it is her choice to be with him, marry him and have kids with him. She should be allowed to make those mistakes that everyone does in life without being babied not only by her ****ed up family but also by fans who refuse to hear her words when it doesn't fit their agenda. 

You don´t get the point.:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: It´s NOT about forbidding Brit something, it´s about caring for her.She can do whatever she wants.We will always help her.Her fanbase is not called "army" for nothing.I've been a fan for 20 years.I've experienced most of it instead of just reading like many fans. I will probably be allowed to worry. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:I saw her crying live on TV.I got how happy she was about Kevin.She sings a song with him,Crazy.She sings there that people doubt him and think he is not the right one for her but we don't know the things he does.And we know what has become of it.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

You don´t get the point.:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: It´s NOT about forbidding Brit something, it´s about caring for her.She can do whatever she wants.We will always help her.Her fanbase is not called "army" for nothing.I've been a fan for 20 years.I've experienced most of it instead of just reading like many fans. I will probably be allowed to worry. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:I saw her crying live on TV.I got how happy she was about Kevin.She sings a song with him,Crazy.She sings there that people doubt him and think he is not the right one for her but we don't know the things he does.And we know what has become of it.

As a fan the only way we can care for her is by helping her be free to make her own choices and that includes mistakes. Not by getting into her personal life and trying to be like jamie spears by telling her what to do. If she dumps him when she's free then great. If they get married and have kids then great. As long as it's her choice none of our opinions should matter. She didn't ask for our help in this part of her life. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

As a fan the only way we can care for her is by helping her be free to make her own choices and that includes mistakes. Not by getting into her personal life and trying to be like jamie spears by telling her what to do. If she dumps him when she's free then great. If they get married and have kids then great. As long as it's her choice none of our opinions should matter. She didn't ask for our help in this part of her life. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2