So for all the "That's not Britney " lovers on her IG

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

As a fan the only way we can care for her is by helping her be free to make her own choices and that includes mistakes. Not by getting into her personal life and trying to be like jamie spears by telling her what to do. If she dumps him when she's free then great. If they get married and have kids then great. As long as it's her choice none of our opinions should matter. She didn't ask for our help in this part of her life. 

President of Exhale confirmed! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

THIS! It's impossible for me to think that she can't hang out with her friend that's only 8 mins away from her, yet she has control over her IG... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Nah, i'm not buying that ****. :rupaulslap_hit_mad: In my opinion this happens: she gives an idea of what her post should be like and Trash-ssie writes the whole thing with random pics/vids just to make her look insane so that people will think: see? She really needs a conservatorship! No one can change my mind. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Why though? If she’s not directly posting her content but choosing what to post and the captions after getting approval that makes complete sense. Comparing that to letting Britney physically see others are two different things. They don’t want her to get access to a phone or ***** or whatever the case. Fans make it seem like she’s a prisoner in her own basement with leg shackles and a dog bowl. The reason most of the posts look old is probably because she doesn’t have a life sadly and likes to post the few engagements she has with Sam. Or when she puts effort into these photo shoots which aren’t everyday. The only odd part about that is that she can’t just say so herself. She has said she’s bored before and I think more than once. She most likely has a social media quota to match and even if not, again she’s very sheltered and there’s only so much to share. I barely post on social unless I have things going on myself. I also think everyone needs to keep in mind that we just had a year with a global pandemic and Britney technically (not including staff) lives alone. She had A LOT of time on her hands. 

7 hours ago, Anabia said:

The hiking pics are old. 

Team con is trying to manipulate the narrative, so people won't think she has no freedom or is held hostage 

And don't forget Sam praised Britney for going to the mental facility, even though he totally knew she went against her will. 

I mean true, but don’t you dare talk bad about Sam Asghari or point out how he has always gone along with Team Con’s social media plans and did it as recently as yesterday or you might be thread-banned by a loser.

OP: I think you just proved Sam is Team Con, NOT that Britney is in charge of her social media.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

THIS! It's impossible for me to think that she can't hang out with her friend that's only 8 mins away from her, yet she has control over her IG... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Nah, i'm not buying that ****. :rupaulslap_hit_mad: In my opinion this happens: she gives an idea of what her post should be like and Trash-ssie writes the whole thing with random pics/vids just to make her look insane so that people will think: see? She really needs a conservatorship! No one can change my mind. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

It’s already been COMFIRMED she does not post. That’s why she does not reply to anyone. It has been admitted by HER TEAM that they post for her and she send content in. That’s not up for debate anymore so why are people still talking about this? The only debate is if they actually post the captions she sends in. THUS Sam is just replying to the Britney brand insta but I’m sure he shows her even though she can’t actually access the account

• Love 2
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

As a fan the only way we can care for her is by helping her be free to make her own choices and that includes mistakes. Not by getting into her personal life and trying to be like jamie spears by telling her what to do. If she dumps him when she's free then great. If they get married and have kids then great. As long as it's her choice none of our opinions should matter. She didn't ask for our help in this part of her life. 

As far as I know, no one is telling her what to do. Not only would it be pathetic, but also ridiculous to even waste a bit of energy on something like that. Heck, I don't tell my loved ones how to live, why would I or anyone try to do that with a celebrity that is a total stranger at the end of the day? People won't command her through an online fan board, I thought that was clear. This place is meant to discuss the life of a total stranger (Britney) with very little facts thrown randomly between other strangers (us) who know very little about one another. That is the or one of the points of this place, speculation with very little basis to it and wild guesses. At the end of the day anyone's opinions are just that, opinions and people investing whatever amount of time on someone they absolutely don't know. Cause no matter how much anyone grew up with her or loves her, nobody has any idea of who she really is. Sally or Maggie grew up with her songs and with her public persona,not with her. So, there is that. 

At the end, we are all throwing stupid messages she doesn't read or care about, stupid speculations, some more stupid than others, but the point I personally tried to make (and I know you never addressed me, I just found your comment interesting because I agree with what you say, but it also reflects a perspective some fans have that I find kind of illogical, given the fact that they criticize speculating about stuff when we are all members of a board where people sign up and come to speculate about and read each other's speculation, and maybe even feel slightly and absurdly superior if they think theirs is better than the other one) is that back in 08-2011 people held the same attitude towards her dad. If you even questioned his stance one bit, people would jump right at you and say "My God, he saved her life. Can we just understand he is her father and loves her? Look, she has had 2 albums, tours, how could this be wrong? " fast forward to now.... So, nobody is babysitting anybody. I think it's just valid to question things, given the context of that whole issue, Sam included. But well, I am pretty sure no one is going to go and interrupt their intercourse to prevent her from having his baby, right? She will deal with the greatness of that relationship or the ****tiness, whatever it may be, no matter what fans think. It's just a fan board. And I do hope he is sincere. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, mangotango said:

One scenario could be where Sam has an agreement/contract with Jamie/team cship on things he has to do in order to be allowed to stay in Britney's life. A lot of people are suspicious of Sam because why would team con let him stay close to Britney, well one potential explanation is that they have made some agreements that would allow him to stay in exchange of boosting Britney the Brand, like engaging with her IG, not being allowed to talk about the cship etc. 

Lmao. Sam boosting Britney’s brand? I’ll have whatever you’re having.

The only agreement, in my opinion, was for them to boost his “brand” hence why we get a monthly post with him and Cassie makes sure to tag him every single time. Sam and her team have an amazing relationship seeing as they tag him any chance they can which does wonders for his account.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Yet she can hangout with Asghari.. it’s all very fishy.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Lmao. Sam boosting Britney’s brand? I’ll have whatever you’re having.

The only agreement, in my opinion, was for them to boost his “brand” hence why we get a monthly post with him and Cassie makes sure to tag him every single time. Sam and her team have an amazing relationship seeing as they tag him any chance they can which does wonders for his account.

I didn't mean to say I am arguing he is boosting her brand, I am saying that from the perspective of even the cship - Britney having a boyfriend is not the worst idea just practically speaking. Makes her situation look more normal, might make her more content, him interacting with her IG obviously seems to lend it some credibility etc. So my point was that from the perspective of team con, there could be one potential upsides and they therefore allow him to stay in Britney's life with some stipulations - like interacting with her IG. 

Again, not saying I subscribe to this hypothesis. It was simply offered as a potential explanation if we want to play the "what if" game. 

• Like 1

One of the reasons people think she doesn't post in her ig is because she seems to be "making light of her situation", but she could be using cognitive behaviour therapy to heal. 

Remember in FTR when she said when she's having a bad day she chooses to change things around and see the positive, or in the Dateline interview when she said she thinks there is a reason for everything and saw her struggles as something that made her stronger? 

This mindset is really what got Britney going and persevering for so long. It's also in line with what cognitive behaviour therapy preaches. When I was going through a rough patch emotionally one of the things I did was keep a gratitude journal to make sure I remember the good. 

We don't know what Britney is going through emotionally, maybe this is a way to deal with her inner turmoils. One needs to always acknowledge what's wrong and try to change it/address it, but there are pros in dealing with things in a lighter mode at times. 

Also, i think it would be really stupid for her team to be messing with her IG at a time like this, with so much scrutiny over the case. 

Either way, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure she's the one posting and I do think its likely for them to make alterations so the posts seem odd, like speeding up her videos.