So for all the "That's not Britney " lovers on her IG

23 minutes ago, Anabia said:

The hiking pics are old. 

Team con is trying to manipulate the narrative, so people won't think she has no freedom or is held hostage 

And don't forget Sam praised Britney for going to the mental facility, even though he totally knew she went against her will. 

So ? what's the matter if they are old ? you don't post old pics ?? the caption is not saying "THESE ARE NEWS". 

Sam never praised anything, he was shutted like Britney was too... please try harder 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Anabia said:

The hiking pics are old. 

Team con is trying to manipulate the narrative, so people won't think she has no freedom or is held hostage 

And don't forget Sam praised Britney for going to the mental facility, even though he totally knew she went against her will. 

18 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I think the fact that Sam replied is sus and that he could be complicit. I'm not 100% convinced either way, so I'm not making any judgment, but it's really hard for me to trust the guy. There's just too much that doesn't sit right with me. 

Lets not turn this into another Sam hate thread, which I know you two consistently try to do.

The account isn't making out like the pictures posted of them hiking are new, lots of people post old photos.

We all know Britney does go out walking/hiking.

Also you would have moaned if he didn't say anything back then, stop with the hate campaigns.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Anabia said:

The hate campaign comes from you.

We're literally censored for having a different opinion on Sam. 

I don't trust this guy, end of. I will keep stating my opinion as much as I want to

Look at your posts, full of pure hatred for a man Britney has said countless times she loves, wants to marry and have kids with.

Opinions are fine but constantly trolling with ZERO evidence is not okay.

Britney's opinion is WAY more important than yours - someone that does not know him. Britney is fighting to prove she has good judgment and capacity and trolls like you go out your way to basically say she has bad judgment by ranting and raving about how Sam is the 'bad' guy - grow up.

Are some of you insecure just because he's good looking and a good guy?

• Love 2
  • Like 6