So for all the "That's not Britney " lovers on her IG

21 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I haven't thought about this since her testimony..omg??

I completely forgot about this…Maybe Britney wasn’t ready to go public and she was scared and asked him to save face, and then after that he encouraged her to fight in a now or never kind of speech.

• Like 1

also lets just think how sam must feel with all the negativity, its such a shame that some people in this fandom hate him. to me he seems like a nice guy. just because he did not speak up at the beginning does not mean he cares, he was probably scared to do so. i know i would be 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’m getting sick of some of this fanbase bashing this guy. Britney doesn’t control her Instagram no but I bet she sends the caption along with the pic to the social media company, they approve it and then post it most likely. We forget that Britney is bored at home and probably scrolling through pictures and fancy’s uploading an older pic. I’m pretty sure she knows what her Instagram looks like, Sam has probably shown her.   Stop with the bashing and assuming. She loves this man and I’m glad she’s retiring so she doesn’t have to perform to peasants to all of you bashing her boyfriend.  

agree. however i am not seeing her retire (that is just what larry said)

One scenario could be where Sam has an agreement/contract with Jamie/team cship on things he has to do in order to be allowed to stay in Britney's life. A lot of people are suspicious of Sam because why would team con let him stay close to Britney, well one potential explanation is that they have made some agreements that would allow him to stay in exchange of boosting Britney the Brand, like engaging with her IG, not being allowed to talk about the cship etc. 

Just want to be super clear that this is not based on any factual knowledge in this case - I have no clue and I am not even really suggesting this is a hypothesis I subscribe to myself. I am simply suggesting one possible explanation where Sam is not team con and Britney doesn't run her IG, since the question here seemed to be how could it be possible. Well that is one way it could be possible.

I don't really want to make wild speculations as we really don't know, just saying there could various scenarios where things that seem strange actually make sense. But until we have heard from Britney in court/court documents/similar, we won't really know either way how much influence she has on her IG. I think trying to analyze every post will drive you crazy. Sticking to the facts, Jamie is effectively in actual control of the IG - whatever goes on in between is anyone's guess. 

Is it that far fetched that Britney’s phone recommended old photos (my phone does it all the time) and she just wanted to post them? I know Cassie is behind a lot of her posts, but that’s something I can see happening. iPhones always recommend old photos from old trips and stuff like that. They never said in the caption the photos were recent

1 minute ago, Mannequin* said:

How Britney Chooses what to post (before censoring by Cassie ofcourse).

Not arguing either way, but I think any protocol or managing of SM pre-Britney-refusing-to-work won't really be useful today. When she still played along with working Britney the Brand I would guess her attitude to the IG was different as well which could have allowed her more influence because it stayed within the frame of what they wanted as well. Maybe that is still the case, that she has influence but has to stay within the frame and is then edited. But how they did it before is likely not the same since she has refused to work.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, mangotango said:

One scenario could be where Sam has an agreement/contract with Jamie/team cship on things he has to do in order to be allowed to stay in Britney's life. A lot of people are suspicious of Sam because why would team con let him stay close to Britney, well one potential explanation is that they have made some agreements that would allow him to stay in exchange of boosting Britney the Brand, like engaging with her IG, not being allowed to talk about the cship etc. 

Just want to be super clear that this is not based on any factual knowledge in this case - I have no clue and I am not even really suggesting this is a hypothesis I subscribe to myself. I am simply suggesting one possible explanation where Sam is not team con and Britney doesn't run her IG, since the question here seemed to be how could it be possible. Well that is one way it could be possible.

I don't really want to make wild speculations as we really don't know, just saying there could various scenarios where things that seem strange actually make sense. But until we have heard from Britney in court/court documents/similar, we won't really know either way how much influence she has on her IG. I think trying to analyze every post will drive you crazy. Sticking to the facts, Jamie is effectively in actual control of the IG - whatever goes on in between is anyone's guess. 

That's actually a really interesting theory! But I agree, trying to analyze every post will drive a person crazy. I have my opinions, but I could be wrong. We'll never know until/unless Britney tells us.

• Like 2

does it really matter about trivial things like this now that we are where we are, i feel like we are beyond this and should focus on the justice part of things. Things like her instagram will be sorted later when legal stuff does so just take it with a pinch of salt, we know shes fighting so um yheah . . . . . . .

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's not hard, folks...

1) Britney posts visual content + captions to a private Insta account and/or the cloud.

2) Cassie selects whichever visual content she'd like to use to fit The Brand's narrative at any given time.

3) Cassie edits the captions to fit The Brand's narrative...Sometimes she uses Britney's caption word for word, other times she tweaks the wording.

4) Cassie uploads.

5) Sam likes the posts because he remembers the photo being taken or watched Britney upload to the private Insta account.

This isn't rocket science. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

but it's still assuming, since you can say this is the real deal.

I guess it's pretty accurate tho. I just don't get the Sam hating, and the constant shading comments. I think is not helping at all 

• Like 3