Cuomo discusses Britney's case with Adam Streisand on CNN: we adultified her as a child, and infantilize her as an adult

Finally some sanity and directness. And no juggling with words.

Adam calling out Sam for leaking to T M Z and Sam describing Britney 8 months ago like a coma patient who cannot form an opinion... SAM HAS TO GO TO JAIL for this. That coward is now running away.

What can you expect from that guy who has been lying to his client, telling her to keep it to herself and scaring her all the time, putting more fear into her so that she would stay silent??? And we have read that Sam was reporting to Jamie, obviously also to the scum paparazzi about Britney, so that he would hold his job.

If any of this is slightly true, he has violated so many laws he deserves to go to jail for this. I cannot f-ing stay calm right now. WTF! Put him in jail. 

And I am sure if Britney told him she was gonna ask the judge to end the conservatorship on 23rd, he wouldn't allow that to happen. Smart girl Britney, you F-ed this liar over!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, SJK said:

Still can’t believe this is all over news stations like CNN. This has blown up to a level I never thought would happen!!

I'm able to have serious conversations about this even with my dad, an almost 70-year-old former news cameraman who always knows what's going on in the world but never cared about "teenybopper stuff" like Britney. It's incredible. She's making history by turning the spotlight on abusive conservatorships. This is just the beginning.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Finally some sanity and directness. And no juggling with words.

Adam calling out Sam for leaking to T M Z and Sam describing Britney 8 months ago like a coma patient who cannot form an opinion... SAM HAS TO GO TO JAIL for this. That coward is now running away.

What can you expect from that guy who has been lying to his client, telling her to keep it to herself and scaring her all the time, putting more fear into her so that she would stay silent??? And we have read that Sam was reporting to Jamie, obviously also to the scum paparazzi about Britney, so that he would hold his job.

If any of this is slightly true, he has violated so many laws he deserves to go to jail for this. I cannot f-ing stay calm right now. WTF! Put him in jail. 

And I am sure if Britney told him she was gonna ask the judge to end the conservatorship on 23rd, he wouldn't allow that to happen. Smart girl Britney, you F-ed this liar over!

I agree. He has been, in my opinion, one of the worst players of this whole thing. He actively worked against her and there’s so much surmounting proof of this. He needs to be disbarred.

• Like 2

They really went in on them, both Streisand and the reporter. Called out the cship's validity in itself, went in on Jamie, Vivian and the judge and rightfully questioned how the hell TMZ has such intimate details about Ingham and his thoughts on his attorney client relationship with Britney when they shouldn't have, implying (as we know is true) they're getting info straight from the source (unlike LFB who still want to claim Ingham did good lmao). Loved this.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Pablo Ortiz Luna said:

Why was fired? What was the excuse? Cant remember, he seems very interested in Britney's benefits 

He was denied by the court as the court determined based on a 15 minute conversation with Ingham that Britney was not in condition to hire her own attorney. 🙄

• Like 2