Cuomo discusses Britney's case with Adam Streisand on CNN: we adultified her as a child, and infantilize her as an adult

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Rik said:

WHATSTSHSHDJS can someone plz explain the story behind this demo 

Historians of religion and archeologists uncovered clay pots around the time Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden. When they finally decoded the recorded audio from the pots, this song was the result. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Only a significant disciple could make out the true way to sing the song, hence why it was intended for Britney. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: At the last second though, historians and scholars thought it’d be too powerful for humankind to handle. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: So all we have is a demo version on YouTube. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The end. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1

I think if Britney was allowed to be in person every time, and demand it be public. This would’ve been over a long time ago. The only one that wants this to continue is her father. Everyone is dropping. Her father is EVIL straight up. I would sue him, put a restraining order on him, and make sure he stays broke in a trailer to die. 

• Like 1