Cuomo discusses Britney's case with Adam Streisand on CNN: we adultified her as a child, and infantilize her as an adult

Just now, MoonArcher said:

That lawyer is like one of us, is he here? :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Lol I know right. I think I’ve read his words here somewhere. Quite frankly, it was very delightful to see how this turned up. We can see the tide overturn and how general public is humiliating the con team just like the way they humiliate Britney in 2007. And Britney is riding the wave just like a bad ***** she is lol. 

• Love 6

I love every time I see this on national coverage. This was started by the fans and it's just craaaaaaaazy what is going to be uncovered.

I still don't understand why Adam is not in there ASAP. He should have some legal thing that says he should immediately be hired based on the fact she wanted him in 2008 so there's no delay and he can actually reach her. He's obviously the best one and most skilled for this case no doubt, I mean he nailed exactly what Britney's adult life has become. Free her Adam!!!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I love every time I see this on national coverage. This was started by the fans and it's just craaaaaaaazy what is going to be uncovered.

I still don't understand why Adam is not in there ASAP. He should have some legal thing that says he should immediately be hired based on the fact she wanted him in 2008 so there's no delay and he can actually reach her. He's obviously the best one and most skilled for this case no doubt, I mean he nailed exactly what Britney's adult life has become. Free her Adam!!!

Haii :wink_britney_everytime_white: hope you’re doing well. Didn’t know you’re that much of a fellow Stan :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Bluebirdlovely said:

How does he not see the gender angle? U have to try hard to not see it 🙄 I like Adam tho

This. He doesn’t see it meanwhile many of the women reporting this case put the gender among the main reasons. He doesn’t see it because he’s a man, he doesn’t realize it. Women do. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1