Jamie Lynn Spears new IG story: can we please stop with the death threats, especially death threats to children

it's not a far off possibility in the leastest that she's getting death threats lmao

i've seen people include her kids on this situation for no reason on britney and pop forums

people would proudly show off their dms to lou wishing her and jamie spears to die

why is it a big stretch to think the kids are getting death threats

8 hours ago, MikeSim said:

Have you been on the internet? Literally anyone who makes a group of people online angry is going to get death threats. Just because we aren't seeing them all doesn't mean they aren't being sent to her in the DM's

yes you’re right… they’re  alot of psychopaths online (much like team con). But she’s lied so many times now that I just take everything she says with a pinch of salt.

And most celebs, regardless of if they are involved in a scandal, are probably getting deaths threats/ creepy messages/ pervy messages anyway if they were to check they were to check their message requests in dms.

To reiterate death threats are absolutely abhorrent and people need to get a grip.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Didn’t she allegedly allow her young child to drive an ATV alone? Which resulted in a terrible accident that almost took her life? Someone call CPS please and put this terrible actress in a conservatorship  :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

She also allowed her to go back to said Atv the moment she recovered. And lets not forget her hill billy husband and father took their kids and Britneys kids hunting.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Super wrong if true. She should not have open DMs. I’m assuming DM since I haven’t seen a single death threat on Twitter, just jail… but some fans I’m sure are crazy enough to do it … 

Her DMs are blocked, I already tried her :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

Not death threats tho because I'm not unhinged... in that way anyway

i believe her bc there are some really disgusting people out there. celebs get death threats all the time over the tiniest issues, so it doesn’t surprise me. 

she is an evil human being but i don’t support online bullying. fight her with actual arguments not threats.

• Love 1

I didnt believe LT got death threats, but then that public affadavit showed she did get a few on IG.

TBH most of them were absolutely deranged and from the type of people who can't even spell, most who were named in the affadavit still havent even changed their usernames. I think that shows the calibre of people here. 

Unfortunately most fandoms have crazies, we'd be stupid to think this one isn't at least a few obsessive nutjobs. 

22 hours ago, dfffff said:

Exactly, the kids aren't to blame for anything. The children should never be blamed for what their parents did and do.

Yep, interestingly, she’s the only one I’ve seen bring them up through this whole thing. I hope her claims of threats aren’t as fake as the tear she shed when she talked about them. But I don’t expect a lot from her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Jamie lynn: stop sending death threats to me and my kids

Also Jamie Lynn: proceeds to post a series of pics of her kids with a song about being human and being hurt and lifes not easy blah blah blah :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: girl you're as obnoxious and obvious as it gets. 

Idk about yall but if my kids were getting death threats I would 

1. Make a police report and not post about it on social media.

2. Not proceed to put pics and reels and vids uupon them so the internet psychos could have even more access to them.

• Like 3

IMPORTANT WITNESS - I AM A LONGTIME WITNESS BY BEING ANOTHER VICTIM !   

Hi. Those who rob people lifes and their achivements are a special form of organised crime by military intelligence figures. Those supress persons super agressively by the state systems and steal in the same time the victims assets.

I made my research over 25 years and found that explanation! These are the typical tactics and tools how corruption in the deep state works. They only use catastrophies, aggression to influence peoples lifes. These very negative doings disturbs the peoples lives massively. They can rule thru the local authorities in to anybodies life. But in fact those come from the military and their intelligence groups. That is their way to make money and to gain power in the celebrity world which attracts them massively. I have been facing that thru many years. They misuse anything around for their personnal gain. It is corruption in the most evil and agressive way.

I am a songwriter (800 titles) and got robbed thru Max Martin the recordings. Those did that for more than 10 years and made millions out of that. They than produced Britney Spears. Oops!... I Did It Again and Baby One More Time where in fact my songideas but stolen by policemen in Germany from mine. I also contributed choreographies and video script ideas. All was taken away without any credit and with highly super aggressive methods and lots of stalking, bashing and propaganda. Before I composed titles for German stars which where number 1 when I was 14 years old. 

Those used ***** and aggressive threats, kidnapped me in to empty and dark music bar rooms and let me sing my songs. They robbed hundreds of well known songs and made their cut out of them over the past 30 years. Many World class hits where under them. Grammy award winners. MTV award winners and many more. The singers have no idea from what sources the titles come. By that is a very simple trick to steal intellectual property. That is what they do in the industry and elsewhere too.

These sources have stolen assets worth hundreds of millions from mine, while I was bashed with propaganda methods and spying methods to make me appear to be a looser. So by that no one will see and understand their corrupted system. 

Britney has made for sure much more than 60 millions USD in her career. That should be easy around 250 millions USD. So the question is, where has all the other money gone. Why do family members and managers do not tell a word about this. Why do they work with such kinds of methods and with those people. 

The central answer lies in the evil characters like her father and some much more darker sources. They must have links to the military. Thast is invaded by Austrians and Germans, which are far righst and totally dangerous. I warned many celebrities and crerated Fb groups to fight that. It was stopped and silenced.

Fb is under their control and totally abused to silence warnings and reports. 

My name is Chris. I was born in Germany and politically followed as my ancestors from the beginning of my life by these entities. They worked as German military in the neighbourhood and work for US intelligence as technical supporter for them. That is how they bredach in to the system and suppress anyone they can reach. As more talented or promissing, as more you are likely to be attacked silently without your understanding. You do not see them or meet them. They are deep in the dark material of such systems.

They look horrible and very old and misued. They are dirty and poor. They are criminal. 

I wrote many letters to all kinds of authorities and explained in videos on YouTube. I got attcked the. The videos where deleted. The attackers where never found. The cases not solved. 

But we never will give up and one day it will be uncovered. That is what history showed. No matter what those believe. You can not stop the truth!

Do not stop!