Jamie Lynn Spears new IG story: can we please stop with the death threats, especially death threats to children

4 hours ago, dfffff said:

Zdjęcie

Related:

jldt.jpg.6a403d8784ca6385e1b3f44b7c049a2d.jpg

Can you stop with the lies? The bs? The fraud? The complicit behavior? Your relationship with Lou Taylor? 

You need to be held accountable. No action should be directed towards her children, but she deserves her *** in the hot seat.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No one is sending death threats to her children. This is her attempt to gain sympathy and gaslight the world into thinking #FREEBRITNEY is a farse and a bunch of lunatics.

I think it's dangerous to assume she's lying. Such allegations should be taken seriously, because there are people out there that would send death threats. It happens all the time and over the most trivial things. This is a high profile case so I wouldn't be surprised at all if people are threatening her children.

But if she's telling the truth, she absolutely has to go to the police. If she doesn't, I would be less inclined to believe her.

• Love 1