Jamie Lynn Spears new IG story: can we please stop with the death threats, especially death threats to children

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Is this her way of painting fans bad? I've not seen anyone send death threats to children.

Probably privately,why is that weird to you,people always do those things,involving children when they are angry on something,btw she has a beautiful daughter (maybe even Britney successor,) who almost got drowned or something,so its probably hard for her to read about death threats

Listen, let’s keep it real ! The internet is full of trolls - nothing new with Britney’s  caliber stardom - she focuses on the wrong subject - AGAIN

this is her ner strategy : pity party - and paint the whole fandom in a mean light.

that’s typical for Jamie Lynn- who ist like her father a person who purely is gaslighting - same like they did to Brit for 13 years -

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I believe her, I've seen from up close how some people can take things too far. These people need to stop with these death threats, they are not only being disgusting (specially by involving her children) but also painting a bad image on the movement.

that said, jail time for jamie lynn lol

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Are her DMs open? She could also be getting them through e-mails and **** like that. Either way, it's inappropriate behavior. 

I think her DMs are open, I remember when I watched her story the other day it gave you the option to reply so...

I haven't seen any death threats but if it's true, then that's really ****ed up. Regardless of what you think of Jamie Lynn sending death threats will never get us anywhere. Please be kinder online people, I think it's fair to criticise and be angry at everyone behind the c-ship but death threats is not an excuse.  

Edited by Isla
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Also JLS is a popular RnB band in Europe, someone needs to tell her. 

DDDDDDDDDD I always think of them everytime I see the initials 'JLS' on this forum.

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Displayname30 said:

If people are sending death threats to her children she needs to go to the police. The type of people who send these things would not be deterred by an instagram story. 

No one is sending death threats to her children. This is her attempt to gain sympathy and gaslight the world into thinking #FREEBRITNEY is a farse and a bunch of lunatics.

• Love 6

Ok. I agree that death threats are horrid, unethical and inappropriate but she is just enjoying throwing all of us (the entire fan base) under the bus. She’s accusing all of us as a whole for sending her death threats. What a nasty *****. A liar and a scammer!! :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Isla said:

I think her DMs are open, I remember when I watched her story the other day it gave you the option to reply so...

I haven't seen any death threats but if it's true, then that's really ****ed up. Regardless of what you think of Jamie Lynn sending death threats will never get us anywhere. Please be kinder online people, I think it's fair to criticise and be angry at everyone behind the c-ship but death threats is not an excuse.  

No one is sending death threats and if she is receiving them, then it’s from extremists not us. We can be messy but not that messy :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

4 minutes ago, HIM said:

No one is sending death threats and if she is receiving them, then it’s from extremists not us. We can be messy but not that messy :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Okay fair point lol. I mean I highly doubt us Exhalers would do that anyway, my message was more or less speaking for the fanbase as a whole.