Jamie Lynn Spears new IG story: can we please stop with the death threats, especially death threats to children

Why do ppl give death threats? I agree stop but also dw that much. That’s a small majority she’s purposely focusing on. Don’t give this attention lol I’m sorry, she’ll go away if we stop and those who wanted to just focus on getting her removed from the Netflix show.

she’s scrambling now that her first real job in years is on the line. No one is targeting her children I hope, in the same way they’ve targeted Britney’s ability to have children. Anyway Jamie Lynn see you in jail 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, --- said:

death threats are juvenile and regress the movement. quit destabilizing with nonsense. stick to scrutinizing with facts and ask for accountability.

I don’t think 99.9% of fans in the free Britney movement would do this. The other 0.1% are going to do crazy stuff regardless. Remember that there are crazy stalkers who profess to be fans of big artists… 

• Like 1
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t think 99.9% of fans in the free Britney movement would do this. The other 0.1% are going to do crazy stuff regardless. Remember that there are crazy stalkers who profess to be fans of big artists… 

regardless of that, the media likes to highlight the .1% to paint an image. it pulls focus from the human rights violations and spotlights the lack of stability within the movement. 

10 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Didn’t she allegedly allow her young child to drive an ATV alone? Which resulted in a terrible accident that almost took her life? Someone call CPS please and put this terrible actress in a conservatorship  :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Definitely a careless decision, but in her defense it was legal since it was on her family’s property.

55 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I think she needs to come off the internet 

her career is over and she has had no intention of apologising and people are nasty.

death threats are repulsive but I ask how she is receiving any when you can’t message comment or tag her right?

You're being so generous with her career :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: but I wanna know too everything is turned off why would she not block her messages too? Is that possible?

This girl is trying really hard to be a victim. Death threats are never ok especially with kids but LYING about death threats is also not okay. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Definitely a careless decision, but in her defense it was legal since it was on her family’s property.

Doesn’t matter. Maybe she should focus a little more on taking care of her kids rather than making up Instagram stories to gain sympathy. 

Does she mean actual death threats, as in people sending her messages where they threaten her life/the lives of her family? Or is it the more generic "I hope you die" kind of thing? Because if it's the latter, then that doesn't count as a death threat. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I think she needs to come off the internet 

her career is over and she has had no intention of apologising and people are nasty.

death threats are repulsive but I ask how she is receiving any when you can’t message comment or tag her right?

she needs to find a job in her local shop or something and find peace with herself because this is only going to get worse and there won’t be the sympathy she so desperately needs 

she deserves to bring the girls up in a normal home pls get away from all this 

She's also forever been negatively charged, she had fans trying to help her music career in 2014 and she literally ignored them when they tried to help promote her grassroots tour.  However has time for this shiz. 

People have been making stupid jokes about her eldest child being responsible for the end of Zoey for years on social media. 

Whatever PR advice she and the family has had hasn't worked. They should've released a statement by now. 

Her name tainted now, regardless of whether the family is trying to protect the truth and is sacrificing their own reputation (what they claim according to LT/JL recent if post). Even the royal family had to release a statement after the Oprah interview and they never comment on conjecture, a simple 'recollections may vary' statement could have given another perspective. 

instead their silence is deafening and makes all of them look guilty/complicit or if they really have been portrayed incorrectly they are plain dumb to have let it manifest without a public statement.

• Like 1

Can I just say that I hate how fans are being referred to as the Free Britney Movement? Yes, I want Britney to be free- but I’m a day one. We have always been and always will be the Britney Army. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I don’t think these death threats are OK- that’s some unhealthy behavior right there and I recommend speaking to someone if you feel the need to threaten someone else’s life, especially if you’re threatening defenseless children. There are other ways to be dramatic… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Bringing kids into it is gross but she’d get a lot less threats if she would present herself as a woman with some kind of empathy for the awful situation her sister is stuck in. Instead she posts smug defensive things and feeds the trolls.