Family friend claims Lynne Spears has always tried to Free Britney

3 minutes ago, Persona said:

Didn’t we find out Britney pays with her money for repairs on Lynne’s house on the regular or did I imagine that?

Yes, Britney paid for maintenance and repairs of Lynne's house

+ bills + Lynne received (receives?) 15 000$ a month + payment of plane tickets, all of it was paid from Britney's estate.

E4l2zgCXEAIQg7C?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Love 1
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I smell BS.

Lynne just tries to whitewash herself.

1. She helped take the children away from Britney by taking Kevin's side in custody  battle

2. Lynne had committed perjury in court and her false testimony agains Sam L. became one of the bases to place Britney under Сship and waive the  5 day notice.  It was later proven in court that she perjured. Just in case, I'm not defending Sam, he's a  scum, I think he was deliberately planted into Brit's life by team con.

3. Her book and the promotion of her book in the media, where she defended James and Cship

Just some example:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1092120/Lynne-Spears-Im-blame-Britneys-meltdown.html

4. She sided with James again in 2012.

5. Lynne and James also started dating again in 2010.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/why-britney-spears-parents-are-reconciling-8-years-after-split-20101511/

6. When Britney was forced to take lithium before being sent to the facility, she mentioned that she could not hold a conversation with either mom or dad. That is, Lynne knew. And she didn't do anything at that time. But as soon as the public exploded and began FreeBritney movemet, only then she did start doing something. But in 2 years Lynne has achieved little in helping Britney's case  + She could have filed a petition for termination of Cship for a long time, but didn't. Or Lynne could have become a whistleblower, but instead she chose to keep it as a family secret until Britney exposed everyone

7. She was (is?) on the payroll. Maintenance of her house, bills, then she received (receives?) 15 000$ a month, then also payment of plane tickets ... all this was paid from Britney's estate.

E4l2zgCXEAIQg7C?format=jpg&name=4096x409

So, no... I'm not falling for her BS...

Why Kevin got a bonus of 5,000 while the boys were on tour with Britney?

I swear I hate all of them but Kevin it is on my top list.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Why Kevin got a bonus of 5,000 while the boys were on tour with Britney?

He is a scum, he was trading his time with the kids in exchange for more money. Tmz also reported it:

Here's what we know. For weeks, Britney, K-Fed and Jamie Spears have been privately hashing out a plan to let the kids travel with Brit while she goes on tour. The plan is to have homes in three bases -- New Jersey, New Orleans and Los Angeles. Sean Preston and Jayden James would stay in one of these three bases and mom would commute back and forth while doing concerts in each region.

And here's a fun fact. We've learned Britney will pay Kevin in excess of $4,000 a week for each week she's on tour.

UPDATE: 11:27 AM ET Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, says neither he nor Kevin want to interfere with Brit's career. He says it could have been handled better if Jamie and company would have "manned up" and had Kevin got the benefit of his lawyers to protect his position. Kaplan says he's going to present his own wording of the deal, but thinks they'll work it out.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2009/02/02/britney-will-cancel-tour-if-kiddies-cant-come/

-

And kids reportedly spent most of the time with Britney rather than with Kevin until a certain point.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, b42ad said:

I feel like Lynne is definitely the lesser of all of the evils in that family but is still complicit to some degree. Just because she’s helping now doesn’t mean it has always been that way.

Same here! I feel like she was put in wrong limelight..let’s remember she played a key role in Britney’s success. At the end she is a human being too! I think Britney will only stay in connection with Lynn after all this drama

• Like 1

Lesser of two evils for sure. I think she initially stood behind the conservatorship to help her daughter, but then just like the other became complicit and used to the money. She didn’t start “fighting for Britney” until there was heat on the Free Britney movement. 

Let’s not forget she sold a book profiting off of her daughters darkest time. And the fact that Britney herself showed up to the Zoey 101 set to tell her mom to stay away from her…

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I think Lynne means well and has always meant well. Even though sometimes that came across as her trying to portray the image of being a "good mother"

But she is/was in a very abusive relationship with Jamie which maybe made her not fully capable for a while to help her own children, ya know? sad but true.

However, I do really see her stepping it up now, especially the way her lawyer chimed in after Britney's testimony.

we have to hope that they aren't all bad.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I actually believe her. Initially, she may have thought her ex would do a good job but then grew increasingly concerned as we all did. It was her lawyer that spoke up for Britney in court and he’s not on the payroll. Lynne has also said she doesn’t want to be a conservator just know about the medical stuff and wants the finances checked…. She is the one who filed to have the books looked out with the Trust fund. These are all reasonable requests.  Jamie has treated her savagely for such basic requests.

I agree, I also think she has endured years of abuse from her alcoholic ex-husband and EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT EXCUSING HER, the family dynamics are different than from a healthy family...That's just the way it is. 

There's also the possibility she tried to fight it from the inside until she realized she couldn't...Personally I think it says a lot that she's fighting this with her own money and she's the only one paying her own lawyer and very coincidentally the only one with a lawyer that is advocating for Britney's freedom.

• Like 2

Well, going back to a lot of Britney's interviews she has always stated how close she is with her mother otherwise she never would've stated this at all. 

I think this whole family is not smart including Britney - Jamie never would've even thought of this C-ship if Lou didn't step in, they are not just smart. 

I do believe her mother wanted to do something, but she really has no power plus she ain't smart as well but I don't know this whole thing truly in my eyes is a money leeching problem though her mother might have not profited from this but she should've gone above and beyond to save her daughter. Nobody in this family is trustworthy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Is it really terrible that Britney pays for the upkeep of the huge house that she bought her mother?

If I was able, I'd pay for the upkeep of my parents' home...and I'm not even a multi-millionaire.

I used to be Lynne's biggest critic...but at least she's trying now...which is more than can be said for the rest of the family.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

She did push for a conservatorship but remember you CAN have a perfectly non-abusive conservatorship.

She's money hungry too but I don't think she would have allowed Britney to come to such harm if she was in charge. But then again, that never would have happened because she's so passive and doesn't do ****

• Love 1