Family friend claims Lynne Spears has always tried to Free Britney

Lynnes just a stupid woman who didn’t really care what was going on as long as she got to live like the queen of louisiana which was her dream from the very start. She wouldn’t have come up with the idea, but she certainly didn’t oppose it in any way and still hasn’t to do this day once had her lawyer express Britneys desire to end the conservatorship. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

That's gonna sound very bad but

I feel like Lynne don't have a back bone. Even when I read her book I got a feeling that she is a pushover. 

Won't be surprised if she did nothing or very little because she didn't want to confront Jamie. 

• Like 2

"Obbey Daddy" Lynne said. "I have mixed feelings about my daughter's conservatorship" Lynne said. As a parent, she could easily file to terminate this conservatorship, but Lynne didnt. 

Im done with Lynne, she may not me the one in charge but she was and still is complicit with everything. The amount of information this woman holds and fails to use it in favor of her daughter must be insane. She could be the key to end this nightmare but still chososes to not use her voice. Based on the Ronan article and from today onwards, Im gonna place Lynne in the same bag as Jamie, Lou, Bryan, Jamie Lynn, Lou and the rest of Team CON.  There's no "benefit of the doubt" for me anymore. 

• Like 3

This is PR PR PR written by a strategist and they've got a friend to post it.

Note how they mention Britney's condo in Destin.

How convenient

This has been a topic on here lately, because Lynne and Jamie Lynn have been using it and referring to it as THEIR home for years. I have so many saved social media posts of this.

Now JL and her husband have been removing the posts where they've been staying there. 

Damage control

• Like 5

If I put all my anger aside and try to look at this situation from an empathetic POV, I can say this:

Coming from a regular family with no idea of what it is to deal with such a corrupt system can do to you, I believe that they had good intentions but once all the conservatorship wheels got into action and so f--cking many people got involved in this, I believe everyone lost control. It's so easy to manipulate people with legal jargon when they feel helpless, useless, and these so-called professionals can convince you that you are doing the right thing by showing you medical/financial datas that you'd barely understand and that's why all you have to do is to believe what they say. I think the family's ignorance in many of these issues played a huge role but I really don't wanna think of these people as these evil beings who hated Britney and caused her all these. When you are stuck in such a complicated circus, and blinded by so many liars and legal bulls-hit, you as well might feel helpless and the momentary comfort might seem like a safe place after all the hurricane, media bulls-hit they have gone through and with their daughter was being out of control and being pushed through the edge by a very well scripted plan, they probably saw this c-**** as a final end to all this circus around them. But as I said, after all these lawyers, agents, management, companies, etc, hundreds or thousands of people got involved in this, sucking money out of this situation, they made it impossible for anyone to end this thing - maybe if they were business minded people like Kris Jenner like some people suggested, they would break that system down and made everyone pay for this, but that's not the situation here. Because everyone got something out of it, why would they want it to stop, lawyers not giving full information, hiding stuff, it's all so corrupt. I am just thinking out loud, but Britney has always been too generous with her family, why would they try to take more control over her money, if she was already giving them before the c-ship.

This is a family tragedy, which caught up in a greedy Hollywood machine and a corrupt law system that trapped them and exploited them as much as they can. And a caution tale to everyone in my opinion. I wonder how much money in total all these so-called lawyers and law firms made through all these years. It's a shame.

Now am I saying they didn't do any wrong, NO, of course they did, by being ignorant and passive (and maybe more if these claims are right). BUT 13 YEARS IS A REALLY LONG TIME TO STAY IGNORANT AND NOT TAKING ANY ACTION. 

Britney is 1000% right to defend her rights and blame her family because at the least, they were enablers. And hopefully finally and soon enough she gets all her rights back and this nightmare ends.

I hope one day we can all hear her story from Britney, unedited, uncut, with her entire truth. That would be the healing we all need as well because as fans I feel like I am also traumatized by her suffering. 

C'mon Brit!!!!

We love you!

We support you!

and most importantly WE BELIEVE YOU!!!!!

• Love 5
  • Like 1
On 7/2/2021 at 8:39 PM, rower2222 said:

I think she honestly wasnt bothered until now. It probably didnt impact her life and her and Britney haven't had the beat relationship in the past so in assuming she hasn't always been in her life very much. 

i feel like everybody has forgotten that she served a restraining order to lynn before she was imprisoned? clearly not a good mom

• Like 1
On 7/2/2021 at 1:36 PM, DuranDuran said:

Yes, Britney paid for maintenance and repairs of Lynne's house

+ bills + Lynne received (receives?) 15 000$ a month + payment of plane tickets, all of it was paid from Britney's estate.

E4l2zgCXEAIQg7C?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Lynn was getting paid too??? Oh HELL to the NO!!!! Makes me hate her even more. So many leeches stealing from Britney. I hope she sues the F%$K out of everyone and the State of California. 

22 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Don't forget guys, Lynne got $114,000 from the conservatorship in 2019, and probably the same if not more last year.

She is paid like Jamie, except she isn't part of it.

Pre 2008 she wasn't paid anything

Wow

I think she's just trying to look good for the public now. 

I don't think she malicious in that she would intentionally hurt Brit but I think she's a bad mother in that she doesn't protect or fight for her either. 

I suspect she is scared of removing the Cship since it initially did help stabalize Britney (and for monetary reasons). The Spears women seem to be somewhat repressed which is just weird.