Family friend claims Lynne Spears has always tried to Free Britney

Britney is the only one who truly knows, I mean I do remember her liking some freebritney stuff before... during testimony Britney didn't mention lynne, only her father, on the other hand though... she could have spoken out regarding the conservatorship, but she could have been afraid of Jamie... idk... personally I don't like to bring her into anything because we just don't know for sure.

5 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

She is two faced..

1. She was the one who put her daughter under c-ship

2. she was on Kevin’s side during custody

3. she was making money by selling her daughters personal story

4. she did nothing to end c-ship

5. she was praising Lou Taylor

she is a bad mother and no one can convince me in other way.. normal mother would end suffering of her daughter and do everything - fill petition to end c-ship, go on tv, ask help etc.. loving parent won’t seat in her mention and doing nothing.. if she cares she will do smth.. Even her fans were standing outside and trying to do something when her mother knows how britneys suffers and doing nothing!

I agree , at the end of the day her daughter SUFFERS . She's being abused and I honestly don't know where Britney pulls all that strength from because after everything they put her through I personally would not survive, and after all that Lynn isn't really trying to do anything for her daughter, she's not really there for her ...... What kind of mother would let her daughter suffer and get abused like that .... I have no respect for any of that family members.....

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I can believe Lynne is not inherently evil but she seems naive and a pushover. Remember Britney used to say Lynne would invite fans inside for tea and lunch when they’d turn up at her property and Britney would say ‘you can’t do that!’. Also she’s the first one with contact with Sam Lutfi right? And that person who runs the other big Britney site ended up close with Lynne - she doesn’t seem to have any street smarts about her, no wonder she just blindly supported Lou Taylor in the c-ship, and yet Britney is the one under lock and key for being susceptible to undue influence, what bulls—t! Britney knew Lou was bad news but because of her pathetic family of morons she’s trapped now. So I can believe Lynne is not evil but yeah she’s basically done nothing because she’s just gone along with what Jamie said, remember Britney is the one who had to encourage Lynne to leave Jamie in the first place, and then Lynne supported Jamie trapping Britney during her most vulnerable moments. So I can understand when Britney says my whole family, but I feel like if she was free Lynne is the one she’d still have in her life. The indifference and cruelty of her siblings absolutely staggers me though, I hope Britney cuts them and Jamie off completely.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Lynne seems naive and submissive, like someone that would accept abuse, or not realize it's actually abuse.

I mean, didn't she stay with Jamie for years despite him being violent and alcoholic ? And it was so damaging to her children. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

I feel her helping out Britney is just pay back for her nice life when Britney was in her prime. While Jamie was a stubborn **** hibernating in their childhood home, Lynne went to premieres, got to stay in Serenity, having a famous daughter openly showering compliments about you and the list can go on, so it’s required that she bail her daughter out. She shouldn’t be praised for doing what any mother would and should be doing because we know Britney would sacrifice (and has) anything for her boys well being.

Minions Mic Drop GIF

• Love 2

I believe she's tried but hasn't tried hard enough. For example, Brit was locked in her house with some nurses for a month while they monitored her on lithium........hello where were you lynn?  The fact that Lynn's lawyer cares more about helping brit than her own, Sam shows that lynn is concerned a lot. I believe she's trying to help but could help more. I feel like Jamie gets to her and brainwashes her and says stuff like " No britney's not well and needs help" and then that causes Lynn to fear another melt down.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I actually believe her. Initially, she may have thought her ex would do a good job but then grew increasingly concerned as we all did. It was her lawyer that spoke up for Britney in court and he’s not on the payroll. Lynne has also said she doesn’t want to be a conservator just know about the medical stuff and wants the finances checked…. She is the one who filed to have the books looked out with the Trust fund. These are all reasonable requests.  Jamie has treated her savagely for such basic requests.

yes, I believe jamie is behind most of it, brainwashing her into believe Brit needs "help".  On another note, do you really think Lynn doesn't know about her daughter's medical problems? I mean I know it's seal in court documents but I figured any mother would be aware of some medical problems. Maybe Lynn just doesn't know the deep stuff, perhaps?

9 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I smell BS.

Lynne just tries to whitewash herself.

1. She helped take the children away from Britney by taking Kevin's side in custody  battle

2. Lynne had committed perjury in court and her false testimony agains Sam L. became one of the bases to place Britney under Сship and waive the  5 day notice.  It was later proven in court that she perjured. Just in case, I'm not defending Sam, he's a  scum, I think he was deliberately planted into Brit's life by team con.

3. Her book and the promotion of her book in the media, where she defended James and Cship

Just some example:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1092120/Lynne-Spears-Im-blame-Britneys-meltdown.html

Excerpt from the book:
E4k8dKjWEAUxjnJ?format=jpg&name=medium

4. She sided with James again in 2012.

5. Lynne and James also started dating again in 2010.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/why-britney-spears-parents-are-reconciling-8-years-after-split-20101511/

6. When Britney was forced to take lithium before being sent to the facility, she mentioned that she could not hold a conversation with either mom or dad. That is, Lynne knew. And she didn't do anything at that time. But as soon as the public exploded and began FreeBritney movemet, only then she did start doing something. But in 2 years Lynne has achieved little in helping Britney's case  + She could have filed a petition for termination of Cship for a long time, but didn't. Or Lynne could have become a whistleblower, but instead she chose to keep it as a family secret until Britney exposed everyone

7. She was (is?) on the payroll. Maintenance of her house, bills, then she received (receives?) 15 000$ a month, then also payment of plane tickets ... all this was paid from Britney's estate.

E4l2zgCXEAIQg7C?format=jpg&name=4096x409

So, no... I'm not falling for her BS...

yeah, she helped britney to get in and i like to stress that a lot but i don't doubt she has helped her to get out by 2016~2018, but to no practical results.

i do think jamie lynn, bryan and lynne did something in 2015/2016. but it wasn't permanent, it wasn't practical, it wasn't even on paper.

and that's the problem. y'all call for termination, but they didn't want to terminate because it would be to no avail.

they couldn't speak up about it why? because britney wasn't saying anything or was it for something else?

did they think everything was fine up until certain point that made they only suspect something was awry? kinda like us?

anyways, i do believe lynne, bryan and jl did try to get britney out but:

- no results

- they (at least lynne and bryan) supported the cship wholeheartedly in its first years and benefitted off it

- no results

The Britney/Lynne relationship is strangest of all. I can't figure it out, no one can figure it out. I don't even know if Britney can figure it out. What seems extremely black and white - does your daughter want in/out of the cship - is somehow extremely nuanced and convoluted for the mother.

I don't think she purely wants money. But then if not that then what could it be? I mean Britney literally built her a mansion in Kentwood all the way back in like 2000.

Anyway it makes watching the old joint interviews on youtube of prime Britney with lynne on TRL, today show, etc pretty weird. 

Remember when those leaked emails leaked of allegedly Lynne emailing Jamie and her saying she hopes he finally steps up to help her? etc. well I believe Lynne does care and loves her. I'm glad she is helping Britney now but I'm not sure if she always was. I mean, she knew the horrible things Britney was going through I'm thinking and she still never terminated it.

45 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

The Britney/Lynne relationship is strangest of all. I can't figure it out, no one can figure it out. I don't even know if Britney can figure it out. What seems extremely black and white - does your daughter want in/out of the cship - is somehow extremely nuanced and convoluted for the mother.

I don't think she purely wants money. But then if not that then what could it be? I mean Britney literally built her a mansion in Kentwood all the way back in like 2000.

Anyway it makes watching the old joint interviews on youtube of prime Britney with lynne on TRL, today show, etc pretty weird. 

Britney always seemed to love her mom so much. I really think Lynne really let her down in life and it's sad. I'm not sure if they will ever be as close as they once were but maybe they will be again one day. I'm glad she's finally helping Britney it seems.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thedoughboy said:

I believe she's tried but hasn't tried hard enough. For example, Brit was locked in her house with some nurses for a month while they monitored her on lithium........hello where were you lynn?  The fact that Lynn's lawyer cares more about helping brit than her own, Sam shows that lynn is concerned a lot. I believe she's trying to help but could help more. I feel like Jamie gets to her and brainwashes her and says stuff like " No britney's not well and needs help" and then that causes Lynn to fear another melt down.

This! I do believe Jamie may lie to Lynne for years and basically scare her and threaten her that Britney is not well, etc. I think Lynne finally woke up and realized what was going on. Jamie is an abuser, and he knows how to manipulate.

There is no excuse for Jamie Lynn and Bryan though IMO. Your siblings should always have your back and Jamie Lynn should have pushed for B's freedom if she really cared. Instead she joined Daddy Spears in joining the conservatorship and only cared about taking over the trusts and we know Bryan also was part of the conservatorship for a while back in the day. I would totally cut them out of my life and will. :)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Anabia said:

Lynne seems naive and submissive, like someone that would accept abuse, or not realize it's actually abuse.

I mean, didn't she stay with Jamie for years despite him being violent and alcoholic ? And it was so damaging to her children. 

Yeah, maybe that's why Jamie tries and takes out so much abuse on Britney. He's an evil abusive POS who loves the control he has over her like Britney said. Total narcissist imo. Britney bought Lynne a huge mansion and helped her mom finally divorce him.

5 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

This! I do believe Jamie may lie to Lynne for years and basically scare her and threaten her that Britney is not well, etc. I think Lynne finally woke up and realized what was going on. Jamie is an abuser, and he knows how to manipulate.

There is no excuse for Jamie Lynn and Bryan though IMO. Your siblings should always have your back and Jamie Lynn should have pushed for B's freedom if she really cared. Instead she joined Daddy Spears in joining the conservatorship and only cared about taking over the trusts and we know Bryan also was part of the conservatorship for a while back in the day. I would totally cut them out of my life and will. :)

yep Jamie is the abuser in this situation. Lynn's brainwashed. JL and Bryan just went along

Even before all this mess, she left her teenager daughter alone in huge tours. Lynn chose the comfort of her home that Britney built it for her. Lynn let her daughter be prey to wolves in Hollywood. Every other celebrity moms are always with their kids especially when they are young. Like Ariana, Justin, Taylor... Lynn thinks more about herself than anybody else.

• Like 2