Family friend claims Lynne Spears has always tried to Free Britney

I don't know about this one, Lynne has always been sus to my eyes but, here it is:

Britney Spears’ Conservatorship: Longtime Family Friend Speaks Up In Lynne Spears' Defense

"She’s done everything in her power, before the conservatorship and during it, to battle for her daughter,” Moore also wrote.

She made it clear that the singer’s mother is “NOT on Britney’s payroll” and alleged that Lynne is playing a key role in freeing her daughter from the conservatorship.

“It was Lynne that stood with Britney two years ago to initiation the court proceedings asking for help and change,” Moore claimed.

“It’s also been Lynne’s attorney, the ONLY one NOT being paid by Britney’s money, that’s backed Britney 100% in court,” she continued.

These claims seem to be partly substantiated by a source telling People that Lynne has “lot of concerns” with the conservatorship.

"She feels Jamie [Spears, Britney’s father and conservator] has not been transparent with her and is helping Britney as much as she can,” the source alleged.

Here's the full article.

Wendy Gifs

Do you believe any of the claims of the Spears family friend?

I mean sure, it all sounds very good on paper and it should be a given that Lynne would be helping Britney the last 13 years since she is, well, HER MOTHER. But... now we know Lynne is able to file for termination and could've done that all this time.

So what gives, Mama Spears? 

Vinny Guadagnino from “Jersey Shore” calls out Wendy Williams | Lipstick  Alley

blynne.jpg

• Love 1

Nah, why is her name not in the conservatorship? Only Jamie Spears? She knew his manipulative and abusive ways to do things. 

Like grow the f up! + Let's not talk about Lou Taylor here, because it's so obvious that she had a fling with Mr. Spears. 

I know, disgusting, right? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1

I remember when asked in an interview if the world was ending, what song would she perform - and Britney said she wouldn't perform, she would go see her mother. This was a pretty recent interview as well.

I think Lynn is trying, but ultimately, is pretty powerless/can't really do anything.

• Love 1

I would hope this is true, but let's be real.. Lynne may not be 'on the payroll' but has received funds for her house upkeep from the conservatorship, if my memory is correct. 

They all benifit from britneys money. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6