Family friend claims Lynne Spears has always tried to Free Britney

Lynne is clearly, in the best scenario, a submissive pushover. I guess Jaime’s level of aggressiveness and tactics may have played a huge role on keeping everyone quiet. I don’t see her as a totally evil person such as Lou Taylor, but her behavior helped conservators which is a form of evil too.

btw, there’s no excuse. She was a phone call away of speaking to any major media outlet or to let’s say, Oprah, if she wanted. Gretchen!

• Love 2
On 7/3/2021 at 7:13 AM, frederiickx said:

This! I do believe Jamie may lie to Lynne for years and basically scare her and threaten her that Britney is not well, etc. I think Lynne finally woke up and realized what was going on. Jamie is an abuser, and he knows how to manipulate.

There is no excuse for Jamie Lynn and Bryan though IMO. Your siblings should always have your back and Jamie Lynn should have pushed for B's freedom if she really cared. Instead she joined Daddy Spears in joining the conservatorship and only cared about taking over the trusts and we know Bryan also was part of the conservatorship for a while back in the day. I would totally cut them out of my life and will. :)

I mean how can u lie about ur daughters condition. Lynne saw Britney through the years. It is not like Britney lives on the other planet and only knows about her through Jamies words. I believe the whole family is very complicated and as long as not any of them but Britney is under cship-they probably r like oh she is fine. She just has those restrictions and extra help bc u know-she needs it like Brian said "will she do or order things by herself'. I do not think they truly understand how it affects on Britneys mind. They basically made her  a child and they treat her like she is dumb blonde kid making millions- that is why she needs all this restrictions. I do believe they do not deep ppl who can analyze or relate to the things like mental problems or mental health. Also now it is harder bc Britney is been under it for 13 years. I believe if they dissolve it after temporary one-Britney would be a lot happier and healthier, and also their relationships in the family would be better. But they choose money sadly.

Didn't Brit at one point file a restraining order on her in 07? I may be getting my wires crossed but I swear I remember there being footage of her driving in a silver car to hand Lynn a piece of paper in my mind I've always thought that was why Lynn wasn't the conservator because Britney hated her at the time. 

Honestly. Na. Lynn is a stage mom and you can't trust stage mom's. She hung out with britney's abusers and I've always thought the c/ship was a way or Larry, Lynn kfed and the spears clan making sure they don't get cut off from the cash. 

Why would she have been comfortable with her abusive, drunk failure ex being c/ship and why didn't She get involved in 2019 when the kids got abused by Jamie ? 

I'm with Wendy Williams when it comes to this family...