Britney’s Instagram Post: Dos and Don'ts if you are paps, fans, or anyone in my space

At the end of the day, Sam is in Maui and he's with her.

https://www.picuki.com/hosted-by-instagram/url=https%3A||||scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com||v||t50.12441-16||208998800_938986683562622_2533871510967081349_n.mp4%3F_nc_ht%3Dscontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com%26_nc_cat%3D102%26_nc_ohc%3DW1v9i-a_2sgAX_AAW1I%26edm%3DAHlfZHwBAAAA%26ccb%3D7-4%26oe%3D60DE13AD%26oh%3D60003acd4bdbf30fa59b14fc5d168e40%26_nc_sid%3D21929d

That's enough proof that she's in Maui lol. What I probably think is that since she got a new phone, Cassie doesn't have access to her new Icloud storage so she is recycling old content for her Instagram.:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

yeah I noticed because of the seaweeds in the background again  

I think they are reusing old footage because she's wearing the same bikini. She has to be there :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

that's why im super nervous!!! what if the paparazzi pictures are also old and Britney is not really in maui but in another mental facility? as retaliation for speaking out. we don't know how the hearing ended.

• Like 5
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Even if she did post this, so what, she clearly doesn’t mean all fans. There ARE fans who do knit pick her to death ESP. her appearance, so if your a fan who feels targeted by this post, maybe you have a reason to be.

I know I don’t cuz I don’t have a reason too.

For real..The post clearly shows she loves the fans support with the oops Singing video and her caption only mentioned the paps 🙄

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Oxic said:

At the end of the day, Sam is in Maui and he's with her.

https://www.picuki.com/hosted-by-instagram/url=https%3A||||scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com||v||t50.12441-16||208998800_938986683562622_2533871510967081349_n.mp4%3F_nc_ht%3Dscontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com%26_nc_cat%3D102%26_nc_ohc%3DW1v9i-a_2sgAX_AAW1I%26edm%3DAHlfZHwBAAAA%26ccb%3D7-4%26oe%3D60DE13AD%26oh%3D60003acd4bdbf30fa59b14fc5d168e40%26_nc_sid%3D21929d

That's enough proof that she's in Maui lol. What I probably think is that since she got a new phone, Cassie doesn't have access to her new Icloud storage so she is recycling old content for her Instagr am.:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

What I don't get is how you all trust Sam ? Why can't we give him the benefit of the doubt ? Every person in her inner circle for the last 13 years had questionable motives to say the least, and whey they didn't they were pushed to the side (Charlie and David)... These IG posts are obviously old and odd, and the fact they perfectly match with the paps pics is even odder.

I guess we'll have to wait and see :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

This is embarrassing.

Way to go throwing jabs at fans who are loosing their minds trying to help you. Some are even risking their careers at doing so. Some are even gonna get in legal troubles.

I truly hope she isn't in charge of her ig

Britney said she would like to sue her whole family in court and for her next IG post she basically praises her mother ? I don't believe it. We have to stop falling for Team Con's tactics. Once again I'm hoping that the whole #FreeBritney movement is getting on my head but something's not right here. Team Con must be in panic mode ATM and they probably have a lot up their sleeve.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

that's why im super nervous!!! what if the paparazzi pictures are also old and Britney is not really in maui but in another mental facility? as retaliation for speaking out. we don't know how the hearing ended.

I don't think they would do it again now that we got to hear her. but idk. 

can somebody check the exif data on the Maui pictures? 

7 minutes ago, Roger said:

What I don't get is how you all trust Sam ? Why can't we give him the benefit of the doubt ? Every person in her inner circle for the last 13 years had questionable motives to say the least, and whey they didn't they were pushed to the side (Charlie and David)... These IG posts are obviously old and odd, and the fact they perfectly match with the paps pics is even odder.

I guess we'll have to wait and see :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

The fact he reposted "Britney" story from monday... Fans keep saying he stopped to engage with that account but that's not the truth.

Not to mention the recent staged candids (well, If It's recent lol).

Anyway, Cassie likes the couple a lot. She has been liking his posts lately.