Britney’s Instagram Post: Dos and Don'ts if you are paps, fans, or anyone in my space

3 hours ago, LikeRight said:

I'm not sure. For me she was not talking about the police station pictures.

"I want this therapist. Once a week, I just want him to come to my home. I’m not willing to go to Westlake and be embarrassed by all these The scummy paparazzi laughing in my face while I’m crying, coming out and taking my pictures as all these white nice dinners, where people drinking wine at restaurants, watching these places. They send me out to the most exposed places, and I told them I didn’t want to go there because I knew paparazzi would show up there."

"I’m scared of people. I don’t trust people with what I’ve been through. And the clever setup of being in one of the most exposed places in Westlake, which, yesterday, paparazzi showed me coming out of the place literally crying. It’s embarrassing, and it’s demoralizing. I deserve privacy when I go and have therapy, either at my home" 

That was the station pictures.. as she said “yesterday” and we got the pics that day, also the therapy office could’ve been near or next to the police station so she probably walked past it which looked like she was coming out of the station. 

5 hours ago, LikeRight said:

She said paps were taking her pictures but we never got any candids of her going or leaving therapists, so i don't know but i hope she is not paranoid ...

I believe this was/is team con's tactics. They wanted Britney to breakdown or have a panic attack in front of the paparazzi, especially right after therapy, anyone will be vulnerable... they wanted to trigger her so much in order to use it to convince the public that not everything is okay with Brit, because they know that the paparazzi is more than just her sore subject ... It's very triggering for her.

But since she did not breakdown in front of the paparazzi. Team con didn't use the photos. Cuz a photo of Britney crying can cause sympathy from the public. So that's why we never got candids of her going or leaving therapists.

It's a known fact that team con is setting paparazzi on Britney. And they're using Blackgrid company. Even now, all the photos so far were taken by this company.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

bhfu.jpg.3248d21f8bc1f4e051019b74527673ed.jpgI agree! This is the first time we see pap photos from Maui unlike before. They also make her looking bigger than she is.. she works hard to look the way she does, what sick mind takes time to make her look like she never exercised in her life! Toxic and disgusting people. She meant so called 'fans' who are not paps but are near her and keep bothering her. And she showed the pride festival while she said this is what real fans do. So she doesn't like sneaky, photoshopped photos and being bothered while trying to relax after a hard week. There is nothing wrong with these comments if it really comes from her.

4 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

stop second guessing. Britney doesn't run her own social media, that's that. I wouldn't trust anything coming from the IG account especially it has been recycling old stuffs.

She had to record some new photos and dancevideos, but that's it, Team con can do with it, what they want. 

What we can say 100%: They are not good in doing their job, because they left so much clues in it, that Britney is unhappy. 

Idk what’s so hard to understand 

if you see her… leave her alone … hence adding fans and ANYONE in her space. That’s not rude thats her right

also the pap pics gave her a gut and Britney loves her body she has every right to constantly get annoyed with the edits it messes with her.

why is everyone making this out to be bad and Cassie what on earth is Cassie gaining it’s not her I think she’s defo allowed to have her voice now 

she wants to be left alone and for us to sing her songs gosh not hard 

• Like 1