Britney’s Instagram Post: Dos and Don'ts if you are paps, fans, or anyone in my space

Cue the articles like ..

“Britney tells paps and FANS to leave her alone, especially while she’s texting. The singer, made the statement on her Instagram and paired the post with the song “**** You” by Lily Allen.” Etcetc. We know how they are probably gonna spin this post.

OP Thanks for making the thread title “Britney’s Instagram” vs. “Britney” bc we really can’t trust it’s actually her posting ❤️

16 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

well sams been posting them in Maui and they were photographed by the paparazzi. Whether Britney posts on her account or not is a whole other story, but there is genuine proof that she’s in Hawaii right now.

The paps (Backgrid agency) have been used by Team CON in the past and the mask shots are from last year:

210750235-790715585147359-3746525474079633524-n.jpg

BRIT.png

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She’s been on sams Instagram in which the posts seem way more legit. 

maybe im going crazy, but im highly suspicious. if only she had addressed instagram in her testimony. her instagram has been a very powerful tool perpetuating this conservatorship. i wish she would have addressed it.

still after hearing her, i don't think she controls her IG - i just wish i knew what was happening.

• Love 1

The crazy thing is… this post is way more aggressive directed to fans while Britney was actually more aggressive in regards to her family last week. The Instagram post that followed was positive to her family. 

Seems like a subtle narrative spin from

team con to me. 

• Like 4