Britney’s Instagram Post: Dos and Don'ts if you are paps, fans, or anyone in my space

9 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I personally don’t believe Britney makes her own Instagram posts. She gives content to Cassie and Cassie designs and posts. Captions may be started by Britney and then edited or sometimes just solely Cassie. This is just my opinion.

The question is…if Britney is allegedly with Sam in Maui who is sending Cassie the content?

I honestly believe it would be stupid to assume that Britney is just Scott free in Maui 

Guys we know britney does not adore us and she is scared of people ( i know that would be downvoted lol), lets be realistic. It might be her thoughts. The sad part is that probably all the posts are edited in that stupid and childish way of the freaking emojis and exclamation marks by that employee. Pff

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

The question is…if Britney is allegedly with Sam in Maui who is sending Cassie the content?

I honestly believe it would be stupid to assume that Britney is just Scott free in Maui 

Could have sent the walking on the beach vid and said paps should leave her alone but they became creative. I dunno. But we should expect them to try and screw with the fans to try and kill her fandom and sabotage the movement.  We know what’s coming today so this is all to be expected.  They will go down Kicking and screaming, so until Brit is free, don’t get baited by social media posts 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Alexanda said:

She had to record some new photos and dancevideos, but that's it, Team con can do with it, what they want. 

What we can say 100%: They are not good in doing their job, because they left so much clues in it, that Britney is unhappy. 

Exactly. After hearing her court testimony, you guys really think she has the time and mental energy to write silly captions with barfs of emojis? The most input she has in her social media is probably: hey Britney, we need some photos, some videos, can you say this, fans are asking these questions (that nobody asks)... The new contents stopped coming because she's fed up with the conservatorship.

They posted a video of Britney answering one of those questions on June 17th, she's saying she's happy and enjoying her life, but a week later in her testimony she says she's not. It doesn't take a week to all of sudden realize that or change her mind about thatwhich further confirms that it is an old video or she was forced to say it; Either way, her IG narrative is not parallel and is not in sync with her thoughts. Her IG posts do not paint her in a good light with those sped up videos, and repetitive old posts with weird captions; they are trying to make her seem disconnected and erratic . I, at some point, unfollowed Britney's IG because of those posts tbh, then I followed her back because it's still Britney content :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

She was filming herself and Sam on the plane, but why did that not go on her IG but Sam's, while her IG keeps posting old stuffs? there is a disconnect there. While I believe she is in Maui, the stuffs they post on her IG is from the old trip, don't let them confuse you. They are trying so hard to make it seem like she is still influencing her social media accs which is very shady. 

While this IG post's core message is understandable, the delivery is snarky and is directed at fans and paps for some reason, when they were never mentioned in her testimony. She is more concerned and angrier with HER FAMILY AND MANAGEMENT than the paparazzi and tabloids (which had zero mention in her testimony), this is making me rethink 2007. Even if the core message came from Britney (which i dont believe it did), the person posting **** does not represent her because it's you know, broken telephone. I will not believe anything unless it came from her actually saying it with her real emotions like the court testimony.

P.S. I don't trust Sam, but I feel like she needs all the support she can get right now.

13 hours ago, LFurbish89 said:

Imagine being Britney and having her fans think she doesn’t run her social media. You’re literally disregarding her words and thoughts and emotions. There are paparazzi pics of her and Sam taking selfies together. She was wearing the same bikini she is in this video. You can’t live in a world based on how you FEEL or THINK things are happening when you have zero hard facts or proof to back it up.

Almost an essay here, but I agree that there is not a lot of hard facts - but there are some things we know for sure that make the whole thing very unlikely. 

A. There is credible evidence that the recent bikini content from her Instagram is old footage, since when compared to footage from November 2020 it is very similar to the point of a ball of seaweed laying on the beach in the exact same size, shape and position. The chance of her randomly stumbling upon an identical piece of seaweed 8 months later is just ridiculously unlikely.

B. There are other photos where she is wearing the same (presumably) red bikini right now. That could be simply because she likes that bikini and brought it along again, nothing weird about that. A more sinister hypothesis is that the paparazzi photos are also old, as it is the same company behind them that appears to have suspicious ties to team con. But you are correct there is no proof of that. But again, wearing the same bikini is not strange or weird or proves/disproves anything. 

C. It is quite easy to imagine she is not running her social media. It is not a judgement of her in any way but rather a pretty reasonable conclusion based on three things:

1. Most A-listers in Hollywood have help with their social media. The extent of help they receive may vary, but at a basic level I'd say most would at least have a PR/social media person to run through posts with first. Though from experience having worked with this type of thing myself (and in Hollywood briefly), a lot have much more than that, receiving help with a mix of things that could include strategizing, content calendar planning, production, posting and engagement. So saying someone else is involved with her social media is pretty much a safe statement to make, the question is to what extent.
  2. Her Instagram is not owned by her. That doesn't mean she is not posting, but it does speak to what the purpose is of the account. Social media accounts tied to people are very often business accounts. I.e. even if the content looks super personal, casual and nice - it is still very much a marketing tool for The Brand of the person. Which is why many if not most have their accounts owned by their companies and whoever can claim they own the account controls it. See the case of wedding gown designer Hayley Page, she got royally screwed over by the company her designs were sold under (JLM) to the point where they took over control of her Instagram by claiming it was for The Brand. She is locked out and cannot currently even use her own name anywhere on social media or anything, while the company kept posting on her account without saying anything to the followers. Social media accounts have move far beyond being an individuals way of sharing posts from their daily lives. They are business and whoever owns the account is in control. Britney does not own her account, Jamie does. 
  3. Britney is in a very strict conservatorship where she has little control, that is a fact supported in court documents, statements and - most importantly - Britney herself. When she appeared in court and spoke we could actually for once be 100% sure it was her, her voice, her words. If we compare her speech to the things "she" has posted on social media since, it looks really strange. But we can put that aside even and focus on perhaps more solid evidence. Which is: In court Britney said "And I can't say one thing". While that could be strictly in reference to the cship, with everything else she stated in regards to how much her freedom has been limited (and as evident in court documents), it would be quite naïve to assume so. Because  the picture it paints sure ain't one where Britney is allowed to share her words, thoughts and emotions freely on a platform with 30M followers while being famous and interesting enough that big media outlets all over the world will pick up. It is just too big of a risk what she could say - especially  now that she is "rebelling" against the cship.

TLDR; It is unlikely as hell that she runs her Instagram if we look at the bigger picture instead of trying to analyze her posts. Based on what is known, until Britney herself can verify what is the truth my working assumption is that she does not control or is even actively engaged with the Instagram account. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

Exactly. After hearing her court testimony, you guys really think she has the time and mental energy to write silly captions with barfs of emojis? The most input she has in her social media is probably: hey Britney, we need some photos, some videos, can you say this, fans are asking these questions (that nobody asks)... The new contents stopped coming because she's fed up with the conservatorship.

They posted a video of Britney answering one of those questions on June 17th, she's saying she's happy and enjoying her life, but a week later in her testimony she says she's not. It doesn't take a week to all of sudden realize that or change her mind about thatwhich further confirms that it is an old video or she was forced to say it; Either way, her IG narrative is not parallel and is not in sync with her thoughts. Her IG posts do not paint her in a good light with those sped up videos, and repetitive old posts with weird captions; they are trying to make her seem disconnected and erratic . I, at some point, unfollowed Britney's IG because of those posts tbh, then I followed her back because it's still Britney content :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

She was filming herself and Sam on the plane, but why did that not go on her IG but Sam's, while her IG keeps posting old stuffs? there is a disconnect there. While I believe she is in Maui, the stuffs they post on her IG is from the old trip, don't let them confuse you. They are trying so hard to make it seem like she is still influencing her social media accs which is very shady. 

While this IG post's core message is understandable, the delivery is snarky and is directed at fans and paps for some reason, when they were never mentioned in her testimony. She is more concerned and angrier with HER FAMILY AND MANAGEMENT than the paparazzi and tabloids (which had zero mention in her testimony), this is making me rethink 2007. Even if the core message came from Britney (which i dont believe it did), the person posting **** does not represent her because it's you know, broken telephone. I will not believe anything unless it came from her actually saying it with her real emotions like the court testimony.

P.S. I don't trust Sam, but I feel like she needs all the support she can get right now.

You all take away her agency when you don’t allow for her to have thoughts and feelings you wouldn’t like. OF COURSE she wants paps AND fans to respect her, ESPECIALLY right now. The video is clear, she want support like in the pride march but in a respectful way.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Almost an essay here, but I agree that there is not a lot of hard facts - but there are some things we know for sure that make the whole thing very unlikely. 

A. There is credible evidence that the recent bikini content from her Instagram is old footage, since when compared to footage from November 2020 it is very similar to the point of a ball of seaweed laying on the beach in the exact same size, shape and position. The chance of her randomly stumbling upon an identical piece of seaweed 8 months later is just ridiculously unlikely.

B. There are other photos where she is wearing the same (presumably) red bikini right now. That could be simply because she likes that bikini and brought it along again, nothing weird about that. A more sinister hypothesis is that the paparazzi photos are also old, as it is the same company behind them that appears to have suspicious ties to team con. But you are correct there is no proof of that. But again, wearing the same bikini is not strange or weird or proves/disproves anything. 

C. It is quite easy to imagine she is not running her social media. It is not a judgement of her in any way but rather a pretty reasonable conclusion based on three things:

1. Most A-listers in Hollywood have help with their social media. The extent of help they receive may vary, but at a basic level I'd say most would at least have a PR/social media person to run through posts with first. Though from experience having worked with this type of thing myself (and in Hollywood briefly), a lot have much more than that, receiving help with a mix of things that could include strategizing, content calendar planning, production, posting and engagement. So saying someone else is involved with her social media is pretty much a safe statement to make, the question is to what extent.
  2. Her Instagram is not owned by her. That doesn't mean she is not posting, but it does speak to what the purpose is of the account. Social media accounts tied to people are very often business accounts. I.e. even if the content looks super personal, casual and nice - it is still very much a marketing tool for The Brand of the person. Which is why many if not most have their accounts owned by their companies and whoever can claim they own the account controls it. See the case of wedding gown designer Hayley Page, she got royally screwed over by the company her designs were sold under (JLM) to the point where they took over control of her Instagram by claiming it was for The Brand. She is locked out and cannot currently even use her own name anywhere on social media or anything, while the company kept posting on her account without saying anything to the followers. Social media accounts have move far beyond being an individuals way of sharing posts from their daily lives. They are business and whoever owns the account is in control. Britney does not own her account, Jamie does. 
  3. Britney is in a very strict conservatorship where she has little control, that is a fact supported in court documents, statements and - most importantly - Britney herself. When she appeared in court and spoke we could actually for once be 100% sure it was her, her voice, her words. If we compare her speech to the things "she" has posted on social media since, it looks really strange. But we can put that aside even and focus on perhaps more solid evidence. Which is: In court Britney said "And I can't say one thing". While that could be strictly in reference to the cship, with everything else she stated in regards to how much her freedom has been limited (and as evident in court documents), it would be quite naïve to assume so. Because  the picture it paints sure ain't one where Britney is allowed to share her words, thoughts and emotions freely on a platform with 30M followers while being famous and interesting enough that big media outlets all over the world will pick up. It is just too big of a risk what she could say - especially  now that she is "rebelling" against the cship.

TLDR; It is unlikely as hell that she runs her Instagram if we look at the bigger picture instead of trying to analyze her posts. Based on what is known, until Britney herself can verify what is the truth my working assumption is that she does not control or is even actively engaged with the Instagram account. 

Beautifully put 👏👏

35 minutes ago, lluaces said:

You all take away her agency when you don’t allow for her to have thoughts and feelings you wouldn’t like. OF COURSE she wants paps AND fans to respect her, ESPECIALLY right now. The video is clear, she want support like in the pride march but in a respectful way.

How are we taking her agency away?

I already addressed the paps & fans bit.

anywho, if it's not coming from her directly, I will not trust it.

• Love 1

I think she's pretty clear: stay out of her space but support her from afar. She says this is what paps and fans should be doing right after showing the OIDIA pride video.

Britney has always been this way with fans and her space. She doesn't like being touched or too touchy feely, and she's been criticized from way back in the World of Britney days when Ruben Garay stopped running the site, because he thought she was detached and I guess disrespectful at a Meet & Greet.