BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

3 minutes ago, Universal said:

I’m waiting for more sources to confirm this :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I’m also getting worried and thinking worst case scenario…what if they make her have an “evaluation” and then a corrupt medical team will sabotage it and say she still needs to be in this and then we lose public support :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing::wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I’m worried about this too, they need someone who is not paid off to evaluate Brit!

But the world know she doesn't need to be evaluated & she doesn't want to be.

How the hell is possible to go against her own narrative ?

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

1 minute ago, Matou said:

But the world know she doesn't need to be evaluated & she doesn't want to be.

How the hell is possible to go against her own narrative ?

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

As I've said in other threads there's more people involved in the cship than we can ever imagine... The cship goes far beyond Jamie and his lawyers, Lou, K-Fed... Celebrities, UCLA, politicians and more are involved if you ask me, and they don't want B to expose them ! 

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’m worried about this too, they need someone who is not paid off to evaluate Brit!

The thing is the argument should be she should not be in this to begin with. However that would make the California courts look bad so I guess they don’t want to go that route…. 

Just now, Slayer said:

This may not show anyone but Page Six just confirmed she filed to terminate but have now deleted the tweet/article

This is getting insane ! Has she filed or not ? Does any outlet has the balls to confirm or deny once and for all ?

We need to know :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Did Ingham seriously do his job for the first time in 13 years? Is this real, am I tripping? 

im too emotionally overwhelmed right now to say anything other than yes, the fear that they might sabotage her again exists and it’s valid but let’s not focus on that for now. We’ll deal with whatever comes when it comes, we’ve proven now that we can create enough pressure to back those people into a corner. The outrage it would create if they evaluated her again and said the cship is needed would be too big for them to deal with I believe, especially after Britney has said they used evaluations as a means to sabotage her before, on tape.

**** my life, it’s taken 13 years but I think we’re close now, keep the pressure up and our girl can and will win this however long it takes.

i hope to god this is true

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This may not show anymore but Page Six just confirmed she filed to terminate but have now deleted the tweet/article

I swear they are doing it on purpose :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: how this dumb.***** can make the same mistake, three times in a row, what is going OOON

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Roger said:

This is getting insane ! Has she filed or not ? Does any outlet has the balls to confirm or deny once and for all ?

We need to know :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

What if TMZ is tricking everyone into thinking the termination petition filed by a random s.e.x. offender was actually filed by Britney. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Just now, SlayOut said:

What if TMZ is tricking everyone into thinking the termination petition filed by a random s.e.x. offender was actually filed by Britney. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

What if Jeff is Marjorie's independent source and Robin is Page Six's ? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: