BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

2 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

TMZ posted it too soon on their site it appears (its all ready for tomorrow) so it will be on record tomorrow morning when the court opens.  I'm assuming they got the heads up (obviously), made the story for tomorrow but someone accidentally posted it and because the court day was over it wasn't formally introduced.  However, tomorrow it will be then they can post the story.

This needs to go viral so they have no other choice and proceed with it

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

The only way to make Blackout go #1 is if she rerecorded it and rereleased it preferably with bonus tracks. One of them being Rebellion.

I think we should do a Download day and stream day for the anniversary of GIMME MORE (September 24), its viral on tiktok and will be more easy :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

31 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

TMZ posted it too soon on their site it appears (its all ready for tomorrow) so it will be on record tomorrow morning when the court opens.  I'm assuming they got the heads up (obviously), made the story for tomorrow but someone accidentally posted it and because the court day was over it wasn't formally introduced.  However, tomorrow it will be then they can post the story.

Oh okay, that does make sense. Thank you!

14 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Honestly my fear is now that she won’t get different representation to defend the petition in court.

Because we KNOW Ingham is not really standing for this and won’t defend her like he should. He’s just going to half *** it for the public so he can say “see I tried but she she is not mentally stable”

She needs a powerhouse attorney that knows how to play the court system and the public.

I'm sure Britney agrees that Sam Ingham can't be trusted, and hopefully, she will continue to push for a different representation of her choice. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Forgive me for not reading the 14 pages. 

How likely is this to be legit? 

Just because i've seen 'TMZ' and automatically doubting the news 

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

Fake news ofc. But its not smth farfetched, i really assume that they work on this these days. Britney was clear and the whole world listened. If her shi tty family and mngmnt team betrays her once again by brainwashing/threatening or even medicating her to death so as to not proceed with the filing thats another story.

12 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The fact that people with money get away with huge crimes because they can afford the best attorneys, but Britney is stuck with this spineless doormat. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

jamie has got to have the worst attorney of them all

"my client wants to say that he loves and misses his daughter"

619651153_Untitleddesign(1).thumb.png.a7

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, emaster said:

I think we should do a Download day and stream day for the anniversary of GIMME MORE (September 24), its viral on tiktok and will be more easy :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

If Britney is still in a conservatorship absolutely NOT because all that benefit are Jamie and Team Con. 

• Like 1