BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

• Super Mods

Now let me be stupid and ask a question: if this termination petition were filed, this would be the first time Britney or her legal representatives have filed such a document? Like there wouldn’t be prior petitions we don’t know about because they’re sealed records of the court of something.. right?

2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I think they accidentally posted a draft or they just want to create some chaos and traffic to their website.

I was thinking this too. Sort of like when newspapers have obits pre-written so they can get the news out ASAP. BritneyLawArmy on Twitter seems to have their eyes on an actual document though so I'm going to ready the champagne just in case.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Now let me be stupid and ask a question: if this termination petition were filed, this would be the first time Britney or her legal representatives have filed such a document? Like there wouldn’t be prior petitions we don’t know about because they’re sealed records of the court of something.. right?

I think it's the first time. Britney tried to request it many times before but they ignored and never filed the request before court

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Now we know why Kevin put out the article about the evaluation.  Prepare to be crucified you scum for showing your hand: you want the conservatorship to stay and this, like many times before, is his ploy to ask for more money before he gives in.  Mark my words: Kevin is bidding to sell Britney her freedom.  

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

Now we know why Kevin put out the article about the evaluation.  Prepare to be crucified you scum for showing your hand: you want the conservatorship to stay and this, like many times before, is his ploy to ask for more money before he gives in.  Mark my words: Kevin is bidding to sell Britney her freedom.  

Absolutely. Take as much as he can in his last 2-3 years living on her paychecks

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, One More Time said:

It’s going to be filed tomorrow. That’s why they deleted it. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yes. They have made this mistake once before when they reported before the actual event: this exposes them as on Team Con’s payroll because they can’t write spin without a source. Team Con talked and they jumped the gun.

• Like 3