BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

8 minutes ago, Matou said:

2 petitions ?? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Jodi rn :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

"The filing also says Ingham had no authority to deem Britney as incapcitated to make her own medical decisions, because THERE IS NO EXISTING ORDER ON MEDICAL CAPACITY. " :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Petition to remove investigate Jodi if I get this right, not to end the conservatorship altogether...

We've been lied to and the media are now twisting the story: "Britney's pressuring her lawyer to fill the legal documents" :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Petition to remove Jodi if I get this right, not to end the conservatorship altogether...

We've been lied to and the media are now twisting the story: "Britney's pressuring her lawyer to fill the legal documents" :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Looks like Jamie taken the lead before they investigate him ..

At least it's a step but I hope investigators are not pro Jamie :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: