BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I definitely think they posted it too early. They are team cship and they are trash but they if they posted something like that, I think it's because they have inside info about it. 

The narrative spin is obvious: “she has to take an evaluation, and if she fails, the c-ship stays.”  They clearly will try their best to make sure she fails.  Maybe more forced Lithium doses or solitary confinement.  They made her sit for 10 hours a day.. she exposed their torture tactics 

• Like 6
Just now, Scrappy said:

The narrative spin is obvious: “she has to take an evaluation, and if she fails, the c-ship stays.”  They clearly will try their best to make sure she fails.  Maybe more forced Lithium doses or solitary confinement.  They made her sit for 10 hours a day.. she exposed their torture tactics 

This is what I feared too. There's no way they couldn't file the petition after last week. The only way to get this back in their favor is for her to fail and they're definitely going to do everything in their power to make sure she does with the world watching.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Sadly, im sure they will try to do that and that's why i really hope she's safe and protected right now and until something happens

If its true, the only thing Im worried about is that Jamie made a series of legal arrangements regarding the money. Britney should've petition for a new lawyer first, then evaluate everything to form a plan and then ask for termination. Besides, Jamie will mostly protest this decision, so how exactly will Ingham behave? Its impossible to know. They are going to force her to get an evaluation, but will she be able to choose those doctors or they'll keep the ones that have conflicts of interest in her case? If so, they 'll mostly tell she failed regardless the result just to keep the conservatorship in place. 

But if she gets out of this situation like this, straight away, she needs a shark lawyer seconds after, to start working with her and organize the mess Team CON made. 

11 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

This is what I am scared of. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Sounds good! I just hope that Ingham is not hailed as some hero and that Britney drops him like a hot potato (which I believe she will).

Oh he better make this happen ... and I think he’s waking up to why. He could be disbarred if he doesn’t start actually doing his job. He could still be.  She outed him as incompetent or deliberately deceptive ... he’s gonna need to fight for his legal life

• Like 1