BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

Where’s that video of Vivian thoreen saying of Britney wanted to the conservatorship, all she had to do was “ go to court and ask for it/file for petition to end it.” 

We could use this as ammunition because this came directly from Jamie’s lawyer.  In case they deny her request after she allegedly filed it today. 

2 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Where’s that video of Vivian thoreen saying of Britney wanted to the conservatorship, all she had to do was “ go to court and ask for it/file for petition to end it.” 

We could use this as ammunition because this came directly from Jamie’s lawyer.  In case they deny her request after she allegedly filed it today. 

Oh my GODDDDDD this post is making me ***** OMFG I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN SO BADLY 

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

Britney is such a pure soul that I’m sure she’ll end up forgiving her family.

She really does have a pure soul, but she literally got 1/3rd of her life taken away from her. It’s honestly not even up to her for something like this. We as a society need to make sure they get punished for their wrong doings :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

She really does have a pure soul, but she literally got 1/3rd of her life taken away from her. It’s honestly not even up to her for something like this. We as a society need to make sure they get punished for their wrong doings :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

and in that they also stole from her the chance to exercise a normal motherhood to her kids, and thus affecting them as well

they'll never get those years back

• Like 1

Hope this is true and I hope there's no re-evaluation since her medical team can be corrupt. Hope she gets her freedom soon and I hope she stays safe after  especially with the "suicides" that celebrities "commit" after the expose something big and dark as this, praying for her!

Just now, HIM said:

Let me get this straight. When Britney tried to end it before, they threatened her with her kids and after that no one told her she can file to terminate herself???? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

they didn't even tell her they were putting her under a conservatorship beforehand, as the law states.

The last thing they were doing was telling her the ways to get out of it

• Like 4

Can we, like, be super nerds and prepare a plan for the next five years for the Army? Something along the lines of...

1) FREE BRITNEY

2) Put in jail: * long @ss list *

3) Change the rules of conservatorships

4) Make "Blackout" Number 1

5) End world hunger

... and so on.

14 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Vivian was covering her *** by saying this.

She knew this was the truth all along. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

EDIT: 

They're going to try to pin this on Ingham! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Ingham is the fall guy. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 3

Guys please get a grip, TMZ is now a reliable news source? SERIOUSLY?!

I'm praying with all my heart that this is true, but I am remaining dubious for now until it's true.

But wouldn't she file for new council first and then file the petition to terminate?

Surely if team con are still in charge then that's a worry right? I can't see them just miraculously agreeing to get someone new to do the evaluation? If they do then it will just be another corrupt evaluation and I have no hope then! 😢

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They're going to try to pin this in Ingham! 

I bet he knows their dirty secrets too

I think they'll either let the conservatorship end peacefully now, protecting each other's backs and run away before Britney can start doing anything against them, or they all are gonna start throwing **** at each other uncovering all the dirty stuff they've been doing all these years. If one goes down, everyone else does.

• Like 1