BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Oxic said:

So our only confirmation is some woman called Marjorie Hernandez? That's our only hope? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Bookmark me when she’s correct and people change their profile pictures or usernames here to match hers! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 5

I NEED BIGGER SOURCES TO PICK THIS UP

WE WAITED TWO YEARS FOR THIS DAY 

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT FROM THE TIME WE HEARD THAT VOICEMAIL WE’D EVER GET HERE

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

JUDGE PENNY DO THE RIGHT THING. THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

FREE MOTHER ******* BRITNEY SPEARS !!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Apparently, Jamie Spears isn’t the only one who has a savior complex.😒 Harvey Levin is just as much a misogynistic, controlling, narcissist on a power trip as Jamie is. **** both of these *********!!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Harvey Levin is a vile POS and I have never liked him.  He makes me sick and I have always wanted to watch TMZ crash and burn.  I pray for its demise.

I’m waiting for more sources to confirm this :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I’m also getting worried and thinking worst case scenario…what if they make her have an “evaluation” and then a corrupt medical team will sabotage it and say she still needs to be in this and then we lose public support :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing::wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Universal said:

I’m waiting for more sources to confirm this :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I’m also getting worried and thinking worst case scenario…what if they make her have an “evaluation” and then a corrupt medical team will sabotage it and say she still needs to be in this and then we lose public support :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing::wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I’m worried about this too, they need someone who is not paid off to evaluate Brit!

• Like 3