BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

I agree with the poster who said If this is true Britney probably made demands. If Ingham filed for termination in her name I doubt Britney would ignore the possibility of a evaluation and therefore getting evaluated by the same doctors. She’d probably tell him that she wants independent people. Then of course there’s still the issue that Jamie would most definitely fight this whole idea.

Just now, Oxic said:

Lmao Page Six deleted the tweet confirming the petition to end it and now they are posting this as an "exchange" :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

We've been knew pagesix, this was 6 days ago. what the actual f.uck

omgg they’ve completely changed the tweet to this shady one!

2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Lmao Page Six deleted the tweet confirming the petition to end it and now they are posting this as an "exchange" :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

We've been knew pagesix, this was 6 days ago. what the actual f.uck

Watch it being Team Con fooling with the army since we came for their protege Judas Lynn, and ****gham actually never filed to terminate :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

4 minutes ago, marchrose said:

I got screenshots of the Page Six article before it was deleted, but I don’t know how to upload screen shots

Use imgur to upload them and then copy and paste the url and it should embed the images here. I think. 

14 minutes ago, Roger said:

As I've said in other threads there's more people involved in the cship than we can ever imagine... The cship goes far beyond Jamie and his lawyers, Lou, K-Fed... Celebrities, UCLA, politicians and more are involved if you ask me, and they don't want B to expose them ! 

Yes that's for sure there's more people involved, maybe not about cship but her live in general and the cship was useful to them. !In this way she can't have her free speech about what she has going through.

Earlier I've seen an info that Live Nation wanted the cship in the deal for the FFT.