BREAKING: Petition to terminate Britney Spears' conservatorship has reportedly been drafted and will be filed soon

1 minute ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

Guys please get a grip, TMZ is now a reliable news source? SERIOUSLY?!

I'm praying with all my heart that this is true, but I am remaining dubious for now until it's true.

But wouldn't she file for new council first and then file the petition to terminate?

Surely if team con are still in charge then that's a worry right? I can't see them just miraculously agreeing to get someone new to do the evaluation? If they do then it will just be another corrupt evaluation and I have no hope then! 😒

more sources are confirming the news, plus TMZ had already an articled ready that they now deleted

as much as pro-cship that they are, we know they've had first-hand info in many occasions

13 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Can we, like, be super nerds and prepare a plan for the next five years for the Army? Something along the lines of...

1) FREE BRITNEY

2) Put in jail: * long @ss list *

3) Change the rules of conservatorships

4) Make "Blackout" Number 1

5) End world hunger

... and so on.

Okay but legit, let’s make Blackout #1. The album from the era that sparked this. A FREE Britney made the best album of her life and was immediately imprisoned after. A historical pop tragedy playing out before peoples’ eyes and no one did anything

7 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Okay but legit, let’s make Blackout #1. The album from the era that sparked this. A FREE Britney made the best album of her life and was immediately imprisoned after. A historical pop tragedy playing out before peoples’ eyes and no one did anything

Yes! I need to buy Blackout vinyl for my collection.Β 

11 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

The only way to make Blackout go #1 is if she rerecorded it and rereleased it preferably with bonus tracks. One of them being Rebellion.

46 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Where’s that video of Vivian thoreen saying of Britney wanted to the conservatorship, all she had to do was β€œ go to court and ask for it/file for petition to end it.” 
Β 

We could use this as ammunition because this came directly fromΒ Jamie’s lawyer. Β In case they deny her request after she allegedly filed it today.Β 

This!Β  We should make that go viral. We can play their own game!Β 

This is exciting but also scary because there's a chance of them denying it. I'm just scaredΒ :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:.Β 

#NOEVALUATION! The doctors and conservatorship is completely corrupt. NO EVALUATION. It is so easy for a doctor to shut her down and she stays in this. NOT HAPPENING. We are all watching and we all know what is going on and we will not shut up or back down until she is free. It needs to end. She has suffered enough in 13 years of a living hell.

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

so then how did TMZ know before everyone? is this a team CON move? i'm very worried guys, there's no way they'll let go so easily. we have to push more, so they don't dare to try to spin this. i swear i will take the streets and set things on fire.

They are going to try and make her have an evaluation and we all know the doctors are corrupt, and so does Britney. She does NOT need an evaluation. The fact that she wants to be free, was clearly lucid, works, etc. is proof she does not need a conservatorship. We need to demand they release her.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

#NOEVALUATION! The doctors and conservatorship is completely corrupt. NO EVALUATION. It is so easy for a doctor to shut her down and she stays in this. NOT HAPPENING. We are all watching and we all know what is going on and we will not shut up or back down until she is free. It needs to end. She has suffered enough in 13 years of a living hell.

THIS!!!Lauryn Hill Yes GIF

36 minutes ago, Catalin said:

So is the petition filed or not? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

TMZ posted it too soon on their site it appears (its all ready for tomorrow) so it will be on record tomorrow morning when the court opens. Β I'm assuming they got the heads up (obviously), made the story for tomorrow but someone accidentally posted it and because the court day was over it wasn't formally introduced. Β However, tomorrow it will be then they can post the story.

Β 

• Like 1